Main Menu

Dash Harness from Year One

Started by Jsand73440, December 21, 2022, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Jsand73440

My car/dash model and year is a 73 challenger non-ralleye. If i order a ralley dash harness, will it connect to my instruments, except the tachometer wiring? I want to eventually get a full ralley Dakota Digital cluster.

anlauto

I would get the non-rally harness, if future plans call for Dakota Digital it won't make a difference...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jsand73440

Thanks for the reply. I am going to jump on Year One and get the harness ordered.

61K T/A

Try Mega Parts. Same MH harness. Very competitive pricing

ec_co

Quote from: 61K T/A on December 31, 2022, 07:17:16 AM
Try Mega Parts. Same MH harness. Very competitive pricing

are you sure about that? I was pretty sure that M&H had an exclusive contract with Year One for Mopar (I had M&H build me a couple of '70 slant 6 engine harnesses because they are unobtanium and they had to get permission from Year One before I could do it).
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Skdmark

The pictures on Mega Parts site show dash harnesses with the M&H tag on them.
Worth a call to find out.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

69BFan

Year One has been wholesaling the M&H harnesses to a variety of vendors as they have M&H contractually locked into a binding agreement.  Those vendors still have to go through Year One to purchase them to my knowledge.  Vendors can buy battery cables, coils, etc. directly from M&H, but to get the wiring harnesses, everything is flowing through Year One.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.