Main Menu

WIW Old Under Dash Harness

Started by Daveh, September 17, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hey guys,

I just replaced my under dash harness on my 71 Challenger with a new one.  Attached are pictures of the one that I just removed.  The previous owner definitely liked his wire nuts.  What's the value of the old one?  Thanks

Dave

Daveh

I guess no response is my answer, no value.   :yes:

anlauto

It would be hard to give that away in my opinion...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes: I dunno, maybe $25 at a swap meet? I take the time to rebuild those if they are worth it but usually when they come with a project car. I don't go looking for them. New ones are as near as the phone. I rebuild them because I hate waiting for repro parts.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Daveh

Standard - I figured not much I think I'll cut the connectors off incase anyone down the road would need one.  Save some space.  That's the only value I would see.  Thanks

Burdar

Yah, definitely keep the connectors.  It's always good to have those available if/when you need them.

Crocha617

I think it might be worth $25-50 to someone for parts. The block might be worth saving also I've seen alot of melted ones.

Jay Bee

A few years back I bought a 72-74 (standard dash) one for $10.00 just to have spare connectors and for the perfect (NOT burned/melted) bulkhead connector.