Main Menu

Igniton harness connector terminal

Started by Mrbill426, October 17, 2020, 01:42:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mrbill426

Does anyone make replacement connector terminal housings for the ignition switch harness connector?  I am referring to the "male" end that is on the dash harness that plugs into the steering column (ignition switch) harness.  I have looked on the Roseville site but don't see anything.   Maybe I am just missing it. :dunno: :dunno:

Mrbill426

@Bullitt- not even you Sir?  :huh:

Quote from: Mrbill426 on October 17, 2020, 01:42:20 PM
Does anyone make replacement connector terminal housings for the ignition switch harness connector?  I am referring to the "male" end that is on the dash harness that plugs into the steering column (ignition switch) harness.  I have looked on the Roseville site but don't see anything.   Maybe I am just missing it. :dunno: :dunno:

Bullitt-

:headbang:  No Luck today  ... I've searched for before as well
I'm guessing M&H has a patent they keep a tight grip on   :dunno:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Skdmark

Have you tried contacting Evans?
I've never dealt with them, but they may have loose connectors or can provide a lead on where to get one.

http://www.evanswiring.com/default.htm
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

Mrbill426

@Skdmark  No but I will give them a try; thanks.

Quote from: Skdmark on October 19, 2020, 01:38:01 PM
Have you tried contacting Evans?
I've never dealt with them, but they may have loose connectors or can provide a lead on where to get one.

http://www.evanswiring.com/default.htm

Jay Bee

I've got some oddball connectors from Bill in the past but not the one you're looking for. Good Luck.

Mrbill426

I contacted them and they only had the opposite terminal end, the ignition switch end, I need the dash harness end.   They don't make dash harnesses so that is probably why.

Quote from: Jay Bee on October 22, 2020, 02:26:25 PM
I've got some oddball connectors from Bill in the past but not the one you're looking for. Good Luck.