Main Menu

Save $100 bux on new wiring harness

Started by gumby, February 07, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I constantly shop around for the best deal for my customers all the time like that....it's amazing how helpful the internet has become, certainly makes it hard for companies to compete and actually still make money. :stop:

Unless your car has a ton of mods....I would have recommended M&H reproduction wiring for an easy plug and play set-up. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on February 07, 2018, 05:26:12 PM
I constantly shop around for the best deal for my customers all the time like that....it's amazing how helpful the internet has become, certainly makes it hard for companies to compete and actually still make money. :stop:

Unless your car has a ton of mods....I would have recommended M&H reproduction wiring for an easy plug and play set-up. :alan2cents:

:iagree:  With the current 30% off at Year One, cost + shipping on a 71 Cuda with rally gauges is roughly $460 and that is to the front door, so as Allan said get one that is plug and play.  :banana:

gumby

Quote from: anlauto on February 07, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Harness not made for stock vehicle. I'm putting Dakota Digital gauges in, and other items. This harness is supposed to have factory connections? we will see.
Gotta be better than 40+ year old wiring? Will eliminate AMP gauge. BIG PLUS! I don't like pictures of MOPARS burnt to the ground.

You are a true GURU, anlauto!