Main Menu

Decal shipping favour to Canada !!! please

Started by northerncuda2021, May 01, 2022, 05:02:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

northerncuda2021

I'm just finishing up my engine bay and looking for 3 decals that go under the hood. 1970 cuda nothing orginal about it   Decals are worth $30, problem being they want $ 50 to ship to Canada.  Any any chance anyone lives near a restoration store, (year one, classic, rosssinville etc) that goes often and do a guy a  big favour buy them for me  and throw it  in a envelope and mail to me with a international stamp??? I of course would transfer money first !!!
Thanks for your consideration

1970 cuda

anlauto

Have you tried National Moparts in Beaverton Ontario ? https://nationalmoparts.com/  if you can't find them on their website, just give them a call  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

If you're dealing with ECS Automotive Concepts try calling them and ask if they'd send them lettermail. Don't email, talk to a real person. They "might" help you out, it's worth a try.

Some time ago I needed one decal from them and they accommodated me. They don't like doing it because there's no tracking and customers can lie about receiving the items. Maybe it helped my situation because I have an account with them, have bought in the past and it was only one item.

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on May 01, 2022, 06:04:40 AM
Have you tried National Moparts in Beaverton Ontario ? https://nationalmoparts.com/ 
If you order from them insist on lettermail. Also keep an email record that you did so, I'm glad I did.

blown motor

How much is shipping within the US? We are back and forth regularly. You could have them sent to my fiancee's in NY and one of us can bring them across and I'll mail them to you.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

northerncuda2021

Cool ill look into it appreciate the offer
Cheeers

dodj

Quote from: blown motor on May 01, 2022, 06:49:05 AM
You could have them sent to my fiancee's in NY
:clapping:
Congrats, I don't think I saw you use the term fiancee before?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

69BFan

@northerncuda2021, not sure on whose site that you were looking at to place an order for the decals, but I know that the Dale's Cuda Shop site does some odd stuff in calculating the shipping charges, especially on International orders.  It is best to contact us directly for orders like that.  Those three decals could go into a regular size envelope and just would be the cost of mailing the envelope itself.  Like others have said, reach out and personally speak to a representative of the business to confirm the shipping and pricing.  You can drop me a private message as well.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

RJChallenger

Not sure who you are ordering from, I just got a new door sticker and scat pack bee's from ECS and shipping was $14.95 US Snail mail took 2 -3 weeks . Super happy with the stickers

northerncuda2021

Done called dales cuda shop, great customer service. Will be ordering from them again!!  thanks all

northerncuda2021

Quote from: 69BFan on May 01, 2022, 10:39:59 AM
@northerncuda2021, not sure on whose site that you were looking at to place an order for the decals, but I know that the Dale's Cuda Shop site does some odd stuff in calculating the shipping charges, especially on International orders.  It is best to contact us directly for orders like that.  Those three decals could go into a regular size envelope and just would be the cost of mailing the envelope itself.  Like others have said, reach out and personally speak to a representative of the business to confirm the shipping and pricing.  You can drop me a private message as well.

Done deal!!  Great service at Dales Cuda. Thank you for advice!!
Cheers

69BFan

Glad to hear that you were taken care of.  If any issues or questions concerning ordering product from Dale's Cuda Shop, just let me know.  Additionally, there is much more available from DCS that is not listed, so it is best to email or private message me with your needs.  @northerncuda2021, thanks for your order.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.