Main Menu

Shipping to Canada from USA

Started by VCODE, October 07, 2022, 10:22:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

You can sign up for "Email notifications"  too. CPC will send you an email when the delivery status of your package changes.

anlauto

I'd be curious to hear what happens as far as taxes and duties....there should be none if you listed it as coming in for repair. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Looks like they're just dragging their ass....not sure who you would call ????

It hasn't been 12 business days yet  :thinking:

Check out this tracking... I've been waiting for these parts to move since May 4th https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=CY128346132US  :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Jay Bee

They don't call it "snail mail " for nothing.
Ever since I retired from my 35 year  career as a technician for Canada Post the service has gone even more downhill  :D 

anlauto

So, your package arrived in Quebec today, that's a total of 21 days, or three weeks which seems about average for international postage these days.. :dunno:

anlauto

Quote from: VCODE on October 20, 2022, 01:20:53 PM
Quote from: anlauto on October 20, 2022, 08:30:19 AM
So, your package arrived in Quebec today, that's a total of 21 days, or three weeks which seems about average for international postage these days.. :dunno:

Yes it did. Thanks for looking out. I thought I put used parts for repair but he had to pay $50.00 taxes.
Bob

Welcome to CANADA :canada: Our Government thanks you for your donation  :haha: :haha: