Main Menu

1971 440 engine

Started by dodgemania, December 13, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

I have dealt with Glen Ray radiators, great experience but pricey.  You won't find a better radiator or a nicer place to deal with. Bob i think is the person to talk to.    :1place:   :alan2cents:

dodgemania

well i can see i gonna need some engine mount for my 1977 block 440 .are all engine mount the same as 1969 came with. :notsure: i have to purchase the right one so it will fit right in. and where to buy .ebay 

Chryco Psycho

Check with Roseville or Mancini there are better mounts that can't pull apart

RUNCHARGER

Agreed: The normal chinese mounts will delaminate before you get the engine back in.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

there are a couple of types , Mag mount is one , can't remember the other one right now but your are throwing away $$ with anything else , they are not even close to as good as the poor original mounts now

dodgemania

Thanks i will try to contact mancini racing but they not so good to answer back i have try before. I will definitely scrap the old engine mounts

Chryco Psycho

Check with Dave at Roseville he should have them with a discount for site members

303 Mopar

Quote from: dodgemania on October 22, 2019, 06:00:41 AM
Thanks i will try to contact mancini racing but they not so good to answer back i have try before. I will definitely scrap the old engine mounts

Here is another option - https://forum.e-bodies.org/engine-transmission-and-rear-end/4/how-common-is-motor-mount-failure/12679/msg171741#msg171741

dodgemania

it's gonna be a big expensive christmas for me and my big c girl.  :bigmoney:    order complete TTI headers and exhaust system and i have dave in roseville looking  for the motor mounts the only thing i gonna missing now is a dual air cleaner 1969 if anybody have one in storage  :worship:
thanks for helping me. you guys rock. :thankyou:  pics from internet.