Main Menu

Business Cards for shows, ideas?

Started by Cuda Cody, January 25, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

I'll throw in  :idea:    I've suggested clings for windows before for members cars, never got any traction...
I'm thinking something like that which is event specific that we or any e-body owner might want to display on their car to commemorate their participation . I see cars sporting window stickers from way back of events they've attended
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Cuda Cody

Window clings can work great.  But sometime they are hit and miss in terms of staying on if you put them on the outside.  The humidity and rain make them pretty much an interior window item only.  And that's not bad, but my machine doesn't print on the material that would be needed to place them on the inside of the window.   :sorry:

Quote from: Bullitt- on February 22, 2017, 04:11:58 PM
I'll throw in  :idea:    I've suggested clings for windows before for members cars, never got any traction...
I'm thinking something like that which is event specific that we or any e-body owner might want to display on their car to commemorate their participation . I see cars sporting window stickers from way back of events they've attended

Cuda Cody

I think we're getting close!   

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I like that one as well. It states the direction that the forum is following.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

What about a Cuda profile on one side

Cuda Cody

Neat Idea, but I don't think it will not work with the Die Cut.

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 22, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

fc7cuda

Looks really nice!!

I'm stuck on that word "Resources" and I'm trying to decide if "Resource Material" might better explain the intention?  :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

That's exactly what I'm looking for.  What are the best words to describe our site?  I went back and fourth on Resources or Reference....     :dunno:   Material works good too.

Quote from: fc7cuda on February 22, 2017, 05:26:43 PM
Looks really nice!!

I'm stuck on that word "Resources" and I'm trying to decide if "Resource Material" might better explain the intention?  :alan2cents:

Chryco Psycho

I did not realize you were going to shape the top edge  :bricks:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

6bblgt

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 22, 2017, 05:17:20 PM
Neat Idea, but I don't think it will not work with the Die Cut.

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 22, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

I bet you could cheat one side by making one a top down convertible with just a windshield but enough body detail to distinguish a Dodge VS. Plymouth

anlauto

A Cuda on there would make sense even if you can "die cut" the top. Personally I like the rectangle card with a flat top :alan2cents:

fc7cuda

I bet you could cheat one side by making one a top down convertible with just a windshield but enough body detail to distinguish a Dodge VS. Plymouth
[/quote]

Add a small hockey stick and it would help look more like a Cuda.  :alan2cents:

Tom