Main Menu

Forum was down for a bit....

Started by Cuda Cody, August 30, 2017, 07:21:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

That's happened to me a bunch of times too.  Super annoying.  :thumbdown:  I do not like.  Trying to find out what ad it is so I can tell google to stop running it on our site. 

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 05, 2017, 01:39:24 PM
....Sometimes the ads force my screen to the bottom of the page repeatedly.

Brads70

I thought it was my computer or my internet provider ( that often has serious MBPS issues) that was causing pages to load slowly .

Roadman

Today when I  click on  show unread posts since last visit I get a white screen, at the top it says,  Table " SMFOV " is marked as crashed and should be repaired.    :notsure:

303 Mopar

torredcuda

Just getting back online with new computer, old one finally just died but new one should be faster and less trouble.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Cuda Cody

Okay, the site has been moved to a new node.  Lets see if this helps with the issues we have been having the last week.   :fingerscrossed:

Roadman

Still getting the crashed screen. 

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 05, 2017, 06:49:03 PM
That's happened to me a bunch of times too.  Super annoying.  :thumbdown:  I do not like.  Trying to find out what ad it is so I can tell google to stop running it on our site. 

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 05, 2017, 01:39:24 PM
....Sometimes the ads force my screen to the bottom of the page repeatedly.

YEEEEEEEEESS @Cuda Cody that is extremely annoying!!!  At first I thought it was my browser but it only does it on EBO.  It seems even worse when you're loading a page with images, because as every image loads, it jumps to the bottom again, so you're trying to scroll up as it's scrolling itself down.  Maddening!!!   :verymad:

Cuda Cody

I tried clearing the cashe.  Can you check it again and see what it does now?

Quote from: Roadman on September 06, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 06, 2017, 10:36:10 AM
I tried clearing the cashe.  Can you check it again and see what it does now?

Quote from: Roadman on September 06, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

Yep, still going it. 

HP_Cuda

Seems to be faster for me at least!!!

:notsure:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cudakiller70

Roadman

Table 'smfov_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repairedTable 'smfov_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

This is what I get @Cuda Cody

CudaMoparRay

Working great for me at least on my Windows 10 with Firefox
For some still having troubles try downloading your Windows Updates and your browsers updates that may be the problem and may help

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Working well for me as I just added some pics  to my post on the  garage.............And didn't have to resize....that is great....... :twothumbsup: