Main Menu

Moparfest

Started by jimynick, August 15, 2024, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

It starts on Saturday in New Hamburg fair grounds. You can register at the gate the mornings of. Last year there were about 1800 cars, so it's not a small show. I'm going Saturday morning and may go Sunday as well. Anybody else? Jason, JB, Rob? Murray?   :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RJChallenger

I plan on going both days for the swap meet, looking forward to meeting new members at the tent. see ya soon

Jay Bee

Quote from: jimynick on August 15, 2024, 06:51:41 PMAnybody else? Jason, JB, Rob? Murray?   :bigthumb:
Not taking the car or going for the weekend. "Might" go on one of those days with the T/A depending on how bad it's raining.

YYZ

I'll be there Saturday with a bunch of E-body stuff in the swap area - spot V69

Am really hoping that the forecast improves (ie get all the rain out of the system today)

blown motor

I'm not going. Lost interest in it and it's supposed to rain all weekend.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

blown motor

Quote from: Jay Bee on August 16, 2024, 04:40:20 AM
Quote from: jimynick on August 15, 2024, 06:51:41 PMAnybody else? Jason, JB, Rob? Murray?   :bigthumb:
Not taking the car or going for the weekend. "Might" go on one of those days with the T/A depending on how bad it's raining.

T/A! That's funny John.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Jay Bee

Rained on & off Saturday with the occasional massive downpour and an area tornado warning. Saw one vendor ankle deep in water at his spot. Suppose to be a bit nicer Sunday but still with rain.

RUNCHARGER

That's a darn shame. Nothing you can do though, it takes a lot of organizing and planning and you can't control the weather. Maybe some good deals at the swap meet?
Sheldon

YYZ

A good day despite the rain and a tornado touching down about 20 minutes south of the fairgrounds.

I've never seen a weather warning quite like this: