Main Menu

New Forum Design

Started by Cuda Cody, November 26, 2023, 07:43:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Want to thank @TwitchisMental for designing us a new theme and all the assistance to get our forum back.  He has been a tremendous part of getting the look and feel back after the big crash.  :worship:  :bravo:

Everyone please take a look around and get a feel for the new theme.  Let us know if you find any big issues.  Somethings we might be able to fix and somethings we had to live without.  But overall we now have a super fast forum and no more "slow site" issues. We will be adding some new features as we go too!

Thank you to everyone that stuck with me during this process and a HUGE thanks to @MoparDave for sponsoring this forum which allowed us to make the jump to our very own dedicated server.  :banana:  PLEASE consider buying your Mopar parts from https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/  or call Dave direct at 586-859-2575 or Dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com.  If we support him he can support us!  :grouphug:

J-Code Jeni

We can't thank you enough, @TwitchisMental, for bringing your expertise to the Forum when we needed it!!

Also, thank you to our amazing Members who tolerated a slow response time and patiently waited for the site to return. Without you, there would be no community, no Forum. You are the BEST!! :bradsthumb:

SRT392

Thank you Cody and all who worked on this effort

anlauto

It's all because of you my friend !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Would like to add that if anyone likes the stock theme you can change your own theme view in your profile under "Look and Layout". Click on your user name to get to that area.  And you also have the option to go with a "dark" version of the new theme to!  :lookatthat:

Brads70

Bravo!  :bravo:   looks great! I'm sure I have no idea how much work that was!

Jay Bee

Might as well get rid of the "GALLERY" tab on the Home page since "An error has occurred
Sorry, this section isn't available at this time."

And yes, I promote Roseville Moparts on other forums as well. When anyone's looking for a part I add a Roseville link of that part in the thread.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Jay Bee on November 26, 2023, 10:29:43 AMMight as well get rid of the "GALLERY" tab on the Home page since "An error has occurred
Sorry, this section isn't available at this time."

And yes, I promote Roseville Moparts on other forums as well. When anyone's looking for a part I add a Roseville link of that part in the thread.

Or... that is still to come ;).

With the theme now in public testing phase. I can now assist with getting other things setup ;).

Edit:  Well looky there, a wild Gallery has appeared haha .

Mr Cuda

I searched and searched  and  found no log in button. 
 Finally,  I  clicked on a member who was online,  and got a box for only members to access , and could

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Mr Cuda on November 26, 2023, 11:39:10 AMI searched and searched  and  found no log in button. 
 Finally,  I  clicked on a member who was online,  and got a box for only members to access , and could

E-Bodies-org-Cuda-Challenger-Forum-Index.jpg

Jay Bee

LOL....but....I must be a bad boy because after clicking the GALLERY tab I got, "An error has occurred You are not allowed to view the Gallery. This is on my iPad if that matters any.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Jay Bee on November 26, 2023, 11:42:33 AMLOL....but....I must be a bad boy because after clicking the GALLERY tab I got, "An error has occurred You are not allowed to view the Gallery. This is on my iPad if that matters any.
Try now :).

dodj

I've gone dark...I like it. :bigthumb:
Thks Twitch!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

TwitchisMental

Quote from: dodj on November 26, 2023, 11:47:25 AMI've gone dark...I like it. :bigthumb:
Thks Twitch!
Good to hear, be sure to report any visual issues that you see :).

Mr Cuda

Quote from: TwitchisMental on November 26, 2023, 11:42:11 AM
Quote from: Mr Cuda on November 26, 2023, 11:39:10 AMI searched and searched  and  found no log in button. 

E-Bodies-org-Cuda-Challenger-Forum-Index.jpg
That does not appear on my forum or home page