Main Menu

What do you think of the new 2020 Chevy design?

Started by Cuda Cody, December 05, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Good to see GM saving some money by putting the Pontiac Aztec Designers back to work.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/the-2020-chevrolet-silverado-hd-shows-its-face

1 Wild R/T

Between the "Styling" & the fact GM is moving operations out of the US after taking bailout money from US hopefully GM loses lots of sales.... 

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Brads70

HAHA Cody that's a great way to put it! Looks horrible, with the backlash on Facebook I can't see GM actually going thru with this?  They better head back to the drawing board really quick! I laughed when they compared it to the Griswold car !

71-440

Joe

Bullitt-

Doesn't matter to me..... Bought my last GM product almost 30-years ago......
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

RUNCHARGER

Their last pickups have been pretty nice looking on the outside, not so good on the inside. I don't know how they stay in biz actually, Corvair, Vega, car engine diesel, Avalanche, Aztec. Etc. Etc.
Sheldon

71-440

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on December 05, 2018, 05:47:16 PM
Their last pickups have been pretty nice looking on the outside, not so good on the inside. I don't know how they stay in biz actually, Corvair, Vega, car engine diesel, Avalanche, Aztec. Etc. Etc.

Not to mention the camaro. I met so many GM guys that went over to Mopar when Chrysler came out with the Challenger in 2008.
Joe

Chryco Psycho

IMO It is perfect ... Gov Motors will need another bailout
I have only ever owned 2 GMs out of over 100 vehicles , my First & my Last both were total junk , sold the last one in 91 , actually virtually paid someone to take it off my hands , no one wanted it either  :thumbdown:

JS29

Ric

bennydodge

1973 Challenger 340
2015 Challenger R/T classic B5, wife's car
2010 Dodge 3500 dually
2016 Hellcat Challenger Redline Red A8

mjb765

Sold my last Chevy in 05 and never looked back......now they are even uglier in the rear view mirror.

anlauto

Not for me...the uglier they get, the more people will switch to RAMS :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration