Main Menu

Looks like CC got a new design?

Started by Cuda Cody, September 22, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

tman

Now I hope they can place the Recent posts on the front page, instead of all pics.  Otherwise, covering the classic ebody, to the new gen Challys is much better in the old format.  Glad someone is listening.  Otherwise it turned into one of these:

Fern

I really appreciate sites like this and this one is my favorite. But I hope that cc does well also since I  got most of my info there. Although I must say it's the same members here that helped me there. Anyway cc seams like it's back to the old format, so much better on the eyes.

Roadman

I just went over there looking for a member that's not here yet.   :vipermanhiding:  You can't type in a name to find somebody, you have to go thru the whole list . Wonder why they did that.    :notsure:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

If could not handle the new setup, so, I,went to the profile page and you can select the old style format.  Works so,well . You can search now.

Cudakiller70

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on October 12, 2017, 03:43:02 PM
If could not handle the new setup, so, I,went to the profile page and you can select the old style format.  Works so,well . You can search now.
Worked great thank you!