Main Menu

Looks like CC got a new design?

Started by Cuda Cody, September 22, 2017, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

A buddy let me know that CC has a new look.  They have neat logo and made some color and design changes.  Congratulations to Ross on the new look.  While I still think we have a far superior platform, resources and features here on our site, I wish Ross the best of luck and glad to see some new things going on over there.

dodj

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 22, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
They have neat logo and made some color and design changes. 
Not so sure I like it personally. It is monochrome. White, black, and shades of grey. The ad banners are colour.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Spikedog08

Must be playing with it now as I just went there and looks the same . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Roadman

Who cares, not me.    :rebelflag"

anlauto

I don't have a dog in the hunt either, I stopped participating there once I joined this site.....but I just got sucked in because somebody, not mentioning any names, Topcat :vipermanhiding: put a link to a thread over there and I clicked on it....

I think it looks even "older" more cheesy, and cheap than ever before.... :barf:

I know a lot of our members here still participate over there so I won't say any more :-X

Cody...don't change a thing over here I like just the way it is.. :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

The Caps has gotta go.

I have a pet peeve when I see a post in Caps.  :rubeyes:

"What" "You think were all 80 years old and we can't see or hear?

anlauto

Quote from: Spikedog08 on September 22, 2017, 06:04:11 PM
Must be playing with it now as I just went there and looks the same . .  :dunno:

The main site looks the same....click on "forum" :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudakiller70

Holy smokes 34 days online! No wonder I don't get anything done!

Topcat

We all sound like a bunch of little old Ladies gossiping about the new neighbor that just moved in.   :haha:

Cuda Cody

That's not including the 7 days, 13 hours and 53 minutes on this site!   :bigthumb:     :drinkingbud:

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on September 22, 2017, 08:46:28 PM
Holy smokes 34 days online! No wonder I don't get anything done!

Chryco Psycho

I have not logged in there in over a month now  :bye:

Topcat

They must be feeling the loss of members over there and made drastic changes in a hurry.

dodj

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 22, 2017, 10:00:35 PM
I have not logged in there in over a month now  :bye:
But you are still listed as the moderator.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

larry4406

The change over there in my opinion rates a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.  Appears as all caps with visually distracting color combinations, fonts, etc.  I use Chrome for a browser.

Katfish

Not a fan, I don't see the 2 features I used the most, "replies to my posts" or "unread posts".....