Main Menu

Suggestion. Member list, willing to inspect a car, part.

Started by Roadman, January 28, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Not much comes up for sale near me but I too am happy to look at cars in my area. I know a lot of the E-bodies within a 300 or so mile radius anyway.
Sheldon

Chippa

I'm looking for any willing forum members to possibly view a 1970 R/T Challenger in Shelby, Michigan??

I will happily pay for any willing person for their time..i will also mention this in the thread i recently posted up with Pics of the car.

regards

Andrew :)

Cuda Cody

Looks to be close to Grand Rapids?

Quote from: Chippa on April 17, 2017, 07:28:15 PM
I'm looking for any willing forum members to possibly view a 1970 R/T Challenger in Shelby, Michigan??

I will happily pay for any willing person for their time..i will also mention this in the thread i recently posted up with Pics of the car.

regards

jimynick

regards

Mopar Dave made two offers to look at that car for you as he's quite close and knows these cars inside and out as well as selling the parts for them on a daily basis.  :alan2cents:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

jimynick

Quote from: blown motor on January 28, 2017, 06:40:03 PM
I'm no expert but I'll through my hat in the ring for southwestern Ontario.
I'll tag along with Murray- as long as he buys the beers, eh?  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

I just read this post. 

I'd be glad to help out anyone who needs an eye on some metal.
Of course There are several Denver fellas here that can look over in that area.  I"m in the boonies so if anything comes up in the Colorado square i'd be glad to go have a look for ya. 
Pretty much most of Colorado.   I've driven most alley way's in most towns in the entire state so I'm quite familiar with most areas.

Done it before. Helped with lodging for fellow members also.  Even played tour guide for a few folks.  A few from out of the country as well.  Always glad to help. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chippa

Quote from: jimynick on April 18, 2017, 08:27:57 PM
Quote from: blown motor on January 28, 2017, 06:40:03 PM
I'm no expert but I'll through my hat in the ring for southwestern Ontario.
I'll tag along with Murray- as long as he buys the beers, eh?  :D

Happy to pay for the beers !!  :australia:

Chippa

Quote from: jimynick on April 18, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

regards

Mopar Dave made two offers to look at that car for you as he's quite close and knows these cars inside and out as well as selling the parts for them on a daily basis.  :alan2cents:

I have been in touch with Dave and i am in the process of organizing a meet and greet with the owner to inspect hopefully in the near future  :cheers:

xx88man

I live in southern B.C. I have looked at cars for folks before and am willing to help if I can find time to swing it.    :bradsthumb:
Keep yer foot in it

soundcontrol

Great idea Roadman! If anyone ever needs a car from Sweden  :) ,
I'm here, in the middle. A checklist would be a good idea, and a list of photos to take.

Bullitt-

Put me down for North Alabama, Fairly knowledgeable of E-bodies, better on the '73 of course.
Been around Mopars all my life but details of other models I'm not up on so much.
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Moparman82

I've done this before for a member/buddy, I'm down for eastern Nebraska, and western Iowa since I'm right on the border of both
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Blake@diyhemi.com

Put me down for Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

erik70rt

I can do eastern, PA and northwest, NJ.  I've done this for people over on Moparts, so I'll gladly do it here as well.  :slapme5:
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.