Main Menu

*** MEMBER MAP *** New feature on our forum!

Started by Cuda Cody, August 07, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB

I put this new member-map feature to good use today. Had a trip on and noticed that my route went right past Shane Kelley's "pin". So I contacted him and found out it was less than a 10 mile deviation from my route. Easy directions to his place and there he was out front cleaning up a new 8.75" center chunk for his '71 Cuda. Overstayed my visit making my overall trip take a lot longer, but I'm glad I did as I got to meet another member that I otherwise would have missed if it were not for this member-map. Thanks Cody! Thanks Shane!  :bigthumb:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

blown motor

:iagree: This feature is going to make travelling awesome. Another reason why this is the best site on the net. Good job Cody.  :ohyeah:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on August 12, 2017, 08:30:19 PM
:iagree: This feature is going to make travelling awesome. Another reason why this is the best site on the net. Good job Cody.  :ohyeah:

:iagree:  Pool party at Alan's place!  :Stirring: :rofl:

CudaMoparRay

This is definitely the busiest non automotive thread here, very unique and obviously popular.

J-Code Jeni

Look at that, 100 members have already pinned their location on the map!! :veryexcited: Great feature!!

6bblgt

Cuda Cody

And the boat dropped him off at the basketball court at West Point. 

Quote from: 6bblgt on August 13, 2017, 07:15:04 PM
& it looks like @Marc70challenger 's boat finally made land  :bigthumb:

blown motor

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 13, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

That guy gets around!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ViperMan

Hey @Cuda Cody - one suggestion: with the addition of this and a few other index items across the header at the top of the page, it now has a return-line in the middle of the header, which just makes the top of the page look a little... ...tacky...

Whaddaya think about shortening up the space between all of these links at the top so that it makes one, neat line across the top?

Just my  :alan2cents: of course!

Cuda Cody

I'll look in to it.   :bigthumb:

Quote from: ViperMan on August 14, 2017, 06:27:19 AM

Whaddaya think about shortening up the space between all of these links at the top so that it makes one, neat line across the top?

Just my  :alan2cents: of course!

Moparman82

I see so many e-bodies at our local shows, yet I'm on an island, there is no one remotely close lol to the west is our Colorado friends who are 8 hours away, to the east is burdar who is the closest at about 4 hour drive, no one South, no one north lol where is stein, I know he's only 1.5 hours lol that would make it feel A little better  :deadhorse:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

RzeroB

Scott, it sounds like maybe you should become a "recruiter". Get some of those EBO business cards made up and start spreading them around locally. :yes:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cuda Cody

Anyone that wants to pass out cards at local shows I would be happy to send a couple dozen of them.   :grouphug:

Quote from: RzeroB on August 14, 2017, 02:01:02 PM
Get some of those EBO business cards made up and start spreading them around locally. :yes:

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 13, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

I tried to put it on the barracks I lived in for four years.  /salute.   Fat fingers must have slipped. Lol.

Cuda Cody

I'm intrigued, @Marc70challenger  tell me more about your time there.     :yessir:  When were you there and how did you like it?

Quote from: Marc70challenger on August 14, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

I tried to put it on the barracks I lived in for four years.  /salute.   Fat fingers must have slipped. Lol.