Main Menu

*** NEW Hat in the Prize Shop!!! ***

Started by Cuda Cody, September 12, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

It's with great excitement that E-Bodies.org & our #1 sponsor Roseville Moparts brings you the latest addition to the Prize Shop.  This limited and special hat that was done by our very own Roseville Moparts (Dave).  I did not know he was having these hats made.    :thankyou:   He took it upon himself to have these designed and made just for us!   :worship:  And here's the impressive part....  @MoparDave  had E-Bodies.org put on the side on them!   You will not find these in stores or online.  Dave had them made just for us.   :drinkingbud:  So a huge thank you to Dave and Roseville for their continue support of our site.  We could not ask for a better main sponsor.

Do not wait to get your free hat. 

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

Get in the prize shop and place your order today!   :checkmail:    Because when they are gone, they are gone!

MoparDave

:clapping:  THANKS @Cuda Cody   :bradsthumb:

my Mug shot of the Day sporting the new E -bodies.org Cap.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

70/6chall

WAIT JUST A MINUIT!!.......... That guy in that hat, why does he look familiar. Oh! That's it I was at the Post Office the other day and was looking at the pics on the PO wall. Hmmmmmm............  LOL
       Thanks,   Al
PS: by the way on a serious note I really do like that cap w/ Roseville on it. Can't wait to show it off at the Spring Fling.

Chryco Psycho

Wow
Thanks so much for the support @MoparDave
Those are a great hat !!

70/6chall

Spring Fling!!!!!   Senior slip, how about a closer event like the Fall Fling. Thanks again for the support Dave.       Thanks,   Al

Spikedog08

Are these available at the shop in Roseville or just here in the prize shop?   :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Dave would be the one that knows the answer.  If I recall he ordered 48 of them and most of them ended up here at our site.  He might have a couple, but I doubt very many.  I bought 2 of them with my credits!!!   :banana:

Quote from: Spikedog08 on September 12, 2017, 02:08:04 PM
Are these available at the shop in Roseville or just here in the prize shop?   :thinking:

Roadman

I just ordered one.  :banana:  Will go nicely with my FORD shirt I ordered from @CudaMoparRay     :banana:       :rebelflag"

MoparDave

@Cuda Cody  Cody has them all. I kept a couple for me but shipped the rest.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Spikedog08

Quote from: MoparDave on September 13, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

@Cuda Cody  Cody has them all. I kept a couple for me but shipped the rest.

All good, I snagged a couple!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

J-Code Jeni

Thank you, Dave! I'm so impressed with the initiative you took to have the site printed on the side!  :1place:  You're the best!

It's a great looking hat & you wear it well!! 8)

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!