Main Menu

Prize Shop Easter Egg

Started by Cuda Cody, January 16, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

First person to respond to this threads gets 100 bonus Prize Credits!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Winner winner chicken dinner.  Boom, you just scored 100 credits.    :slapme5:

anlauto

:woohoo: :thankyou:  :toast: :checkmail:

I can't believe that took over an hour ? :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

And that was an easy one to find!   :yes:  Saw a couple times the thread was looked at but not sure members know what it was.  They will be placed inside other threads as the prize amount goes up.  But they will never be placed in topics with a post older then 24 hours.  Hope it adds a little fun to the surfing the site.  :bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho

Great idea but I ever seem to be anywhere near my computer when this happens  :headbang:

mopar jack

Maybe up the prize to a night at the movies care of Cody's theater with popcorn and a soda. :)

Cuda Cody

:bigthumb:  We always love having people over to our place!  If any E-Bodies.org member is near the beautiful Brush Prairie, WA area please feel free to let me know so we can invite you over.   :grouphug:

Quote from: mopar jack on April 11, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
Maybe up the prize to a night at the movies care of Cody's theater with popcorn and a soda. :)

Cudajason

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 11, 2017, 11:38:53 AM
:bigthumb:  We always love having people over to our place!  If any E-Bodies.org member is near the beautiful Brush Prairie, WA area please feel free to let me know so we can invite you over.   :grouphug:

Quote from: mopar jack on April 11, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

Define "NEAR".  I can always jump on a plane.   :rofl:
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

MOPAR FANATIC

:pullinghair: Dang.late to the party again  :haha:

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive