Main Menu

Retro pics, the good old days.

Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Roadman

:unitedstates:    :rebelflag"   Read this.    :rofl:

RUNCHARGER

I figured that psychedelic Challenger was the best way back then. Modified car fads sure come and go, stock is always in style!
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Roadman

Chryco Psycho

MOPAR MITCH

I share something with Grand Spaulding Dodge... I grew up on Spaulding Avenue (further on the north side of Chicago); I used to go there, in the mid--late 70s sometimes to buy parts for my Challenger... with my '69 340 Dart... and my '70 Charger 500... the sales guys always wanted me to park in a special spot.. and hope that I'd trade-in one of my cars.

Chryco Psycho

69bronzeT5

Not Mopars but some old pictures from my parent's various cars back in the day.

* Red '70 GTO Judge; my dad owned. 400 automatic. Kept blowing up rear ends in it so he eventually sold it to my aunt's first husband. Talked to him this summer and he still has it!
* Blue '69 GTO Ram Air III 4 speed; my dad owned. Sold it right before I was born. He had it over 10 years. He traded a motorcycle for it. I've been trying to track it down the past 10 years with little luck.
* Blue '72 International 1210 4x4 345 4 speed: my grandpa bought it new. Gave it to my dad years down the road. My dad had a camper on it and we would take it camping when we were kids in the '90s. He sold it in 2004 and it's never been seen again.
* Silver '76 Trans Am 400 automatic; my mom owned this for quite a number of years and eventually sold it before I was born.

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

RUNCHARGER

A friend of mine had a carousel red, 4 speed Judge back in the 70's too.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

realn96

This is a 72 455ho trans am I used to own. the picture was taken 1975ish. Before I was driving . But I got some great pictures of the car back in the day!