Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Solarguy

I wish I'd see more Cuda's with flat hoods.  I think they look sharp

anlauto

Quote from: Solarguy on December 02, 2017, 05:58:20 AM
I wish I'd see more Cuda's with flat hoods.  I think they look sharp

Couldn't agree more...I'm restoring one now with a flat hood and can't wait to see it finished :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Great shot Roadman. As for flat hood Barracudas, they look good with a hole cut in them.
Sheldon

71vert340

Me in June 1972 just after buying my 71 Challenger. People always ask me if that's really me. In the second photo, I'm standing next to my 66 Impala which I was selling to help pay for my 71. Note the license plate on the Impala. The third photo shows I still have that  license plate. Conclusive proof it's really me. Now if I could just find the plate from the 71. I'm sure I kept it but can't find it. By the way, to the right side of my 71, under a green canvas tarp is my 36 Chevrolet standard. I was collecting cars back then. My parents orange 70 Duster was a 3 speed manual 318 car and is seen in the background..
Terry

Roadman

js27

1973-me and my first 67 GTX and my buddy Ben and his 67 Chevelle SS 396. Awesome times back then.
JS27

Chryco Psycho

this is going waay back

RUNCHARGER

I worked all summer slashing brush so I could ride this to school in the fall. Circa 1973.
Sheldon

Roadman

303 Mopar

Chryco Psycho

Roadman

Chryco Psycho

Roadman