Main Menu

Retro pics, the good old days.

Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

340challconvert

Roller Skates with your food order anyone?

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Chryco Psycho

303 Mopar

@cuda hunter this one is for you.  Moose hunting in the Daytona!   :slapme5:

Roadman

anlauto

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 06, 2017, 06:01:28 AM

Looks like a Quebec license plate, which doesn't surprize me...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Quote from: 303 Mopar on December 06, 2017, 06:01:28 AM

Now that is freakin awesome!!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Years ago I was involved in getting a 54 Mercedes 300 Gullwing ready to sell... It had been owned by the same family since new, The son dug out an old photo of the car on a rutted dirt road with  a 7 point buck strapped to the trunk lid....

Roadman

:unitedstates: :rebelflag"   Worked for Penneys for 10 years after got out of High School. Started out pumping gas and climbed the latter to become store manager. 

RzeroB

I never perused this entire thread before. Today I went all the way back to the first post and got a bit of a surprise when I saw this pic.

The old rotisserie piqued my interest so I started reading the associated text ... blah, blah, "O'fallon IL", what? Hey, that's the town that my work is located in!

Read some more ... blah, blah, "submitted by Mrs Poletti of Troy IL", what? That's where I live and the Poletti's are a big farm / little developer family that sold the 2 acre piece of land upon which my house is built! 

Kind of freaky ... but neat!
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Quote from: RzeroB on December 07, 2017, 04:57:41 PM
I never perused this entire thread before. Today I went all the way back to the first post and got a bit of a surprise when I saw this pic.

The old rotisserie piqued my interest so I started reading the associated text ... blah, blah, "O'fallon IL", what? Hey, that's the town that my work is located in!

Read some more ... blah, blah, "submitted by Mrs Poletti of Troy IL", what? That's where I live and the Poletti's are a big farm / little developer family that sold the 2 acre piece of land upon which my house is built! 

Wow, what a coincidence! Things are so connected at times .

Quote from: RzeroB on December 07, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

Wow, thats cool to find that out !

RUNCHARGER

Uh-oh: Now someone will have to find one of those and restore it to go with their Model A.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

:panama:

Roadman

Chryco Psycho