Main Menu

How many projects do you have?

Started by Timbbuc2, April 14, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

How many projects do you have on the back burner just waiting? Me personally  once I bought the Challenger I put everything on hold. I do have a 84 Goldwing I restored from the frame up, it's almost finished,  Challenger #1 on the list. I have a 1966 f100 that was my dad's that don't need much, again Challenger #1 on the list. Finally I have a 78 Honda Mini Trail for my grandkids,  got a little time on that one.  NOW that is what I have on my list, when my wife has a priority  all my projects go to the bottom of the list . :lookatthat:,  just joking,She has been tremendous pertaining to the Challenger build and has been very supportive.
Get in, I'll drive

CudamanTom

I have two.

Life has been getting in the way alot the past 5 years and making it tough to get stuff going and staying on it.
71 Cuda Vert (clone) - 440/4 Black/Black
71 Cuda Hardtop - 440/4 Sassy Grass green/Black
70 Cuda Vert - 340/6 Rally Red/White (Previously Owned)

YellowThumper

And yes I am a Mopar guy thru and thru.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

anlauto

Quote from: YellowThumper on April 15, 2019, 07:46:14 AM

It doesn't really appear that way :rubeyes: :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP2

Mopar projects, only the one. But other projects that impact my mopar time, got a lot of those.  You think a car restoration is time and labor intensive, try doing a 100 year old house.

YellowThumper

Quote from: anlauto on April 15, 2019, 07:50:06 AM
Quote from: YellowThumper on April 15, 2019, 07:46:14 AM

It doesn't really appear that way :rubeyes: :looney:

Hence my statement of defense...

Mustang is my wife's. Her car since high school. 30+ years ago.
Falcon Sprint was given to me @ no cost exactly as shown. He was great at disassembly and spending money to buy parts. Had it painted (1995 ish) and pulled it into garage and it never left. Comes with brand new crate SVO 302 from Ford. 1998 motor that has never had fluids in it.
Only purpose is to assemble and sell.

Mopar guy...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Spikedog08

I have 2 cars . . . Are they really ever done??   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

I am actually bored right now , my Chall is done & I have nothing else to work on  :thinking:

Brads70

I have 2 at the moment. I was pretty much " done" with the Challenger. I was considering going to a custom FI set up but bought the Javelin instead. I get bored easy and need something to work on.

anlauto

I think the Challenger needs big numbers on the doors now  :wowzers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on April 20, 2019, 05:13:47 AM
I think the Challenger needs big numbers on the doors now  :wowzers:

:no:, needs a paint job though....

Cuda70-74

3 projects here and working on all 3 68 charger,69 fastback stang  and 74 cuda turning into a 71 cuda clone. Probably time to find a gf to help me work on them.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

torredcuda

Too many, as always but at least I don`t do side jobs (body anod paint ) anymore. My Barracuda needs a redo due to the fire, my `70 road runner has been on the back burner always getting trumped by other projects for going on 20 years although it does have the rebuilt 383 all done wrapped up. I had the bright idea 5-6 years ago I needed an old truck project so I`ve been working on that lately, also have a `73 Satellite 4 door project and a `73 road runner stashed away for the kid. I also have a `72 DT250 Yamaha project I need to finish and then there are the slot car racetracks in the cellar.... ya never enough money or ecspecially time for them all. Every so often I get overwhelmed and think I should sell them all but then what would I do?  :looney:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

captcolour

'69 Roadrunner bought from the original owner waiting for me to retire.

1 Wild R/T

Couple projects and one "done" car...