Main Menu

Sugar and Spice, and

Started by Roadman, January 04, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Roadman

Quote from: ViperMan on September 27, 2017, 09:50:27 AM
I realize this isn't the scantily-clad bikini model that most go for, but tank-tops and tennis shoes work for me any day of the week...  :)

Plus, ya know, the 54 Dodge...  ;)

Hey @ViperMan  I totally agree. As I search for pics for this thread [ # 1 in stats @ 25,190 views ] I try to stay away from the models with the high heels. Many I pic are for the eyes, the hair, the natural beauty, not posed. However sometimes the body pics are hard to resist.  I mean, were all human, sex sells. I've been considering starting a Beefcake thread for the girls on here. Cowboy butts. ????  Bikers ???

:rebelflag"         :unitedstates:

Roadman

:rebelflag"      Great eyes, cool boots. 

RzeroB

Quote from: Roadman on September 30, 2017, 11:49:42 AM
:rebelflag"      Great eyes, cool boots.

Yeah but she has no business being in the garage - she's sitting on the creeper backwards!! :headbang:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Chryco Psycho

Maybe she belongs  :notsure:

Chryco Psycho

or her ?

RzeroB

Nope!  Although she apparently doesn't mind getting dirty, with that huge oil rig wrench she looks like she just came in from working the fields and has no clue as to what tool to use on a car  :no:

Although those heels have no place in the garage, she can stay as she has some appropriate tools and apparently seems to know how to use them  :yes:  even if it is for working on a '66 Chevelle  :unbelievable:

Here we go! :yes:  Shirts all filthy with grease and a touch of kitty-litter up the back of her arm to show she gets into her work. Cordless phone to call the parts store to see if they have what she needs. And a bottle of Mr Pibb to refresh herself while she completes the work. Now she's a mechanic!!  :twothumbsup:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Roadman

Roadman

Chryco Psycho

:panama:

Chryco Psycho

this girl is helping build rat rods in Vegas

Roadman

:rebelflag"

jimynick

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 02, 2017, 09:11:51 PM
I know and when, in the trailer for the show, she says she "really wants to show the boys what she's got" I kinda cringed a wee bit. Otherwise, you go girl!  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 02, 2017, 09:11:51 PM

That safety equipment sure is protecting her hat.   :looney:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho