Main Menu

Sugar and Spice, and

Started by Roadman, January 04, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: jordan on November 14, 2017, 11:57:19 AM
Would any of you guys really let two hot girls lay on your shaker hood 'Cuda with their shoes on?  Or sit on your Superbird wing? I couldn't do it.  I don't care how hot they are, its not worth it to me.  It is a cool photo, but not with my car.  Im glad we have this site to vicariously help live out some fantasies.
If I had a 71 Cuda shaker Nope I woukld not let 2 girls in heels on the hood No way

thanks Brad !! :banana:

Chryco Psycho

:bigthumb:

Mickm

Hell,  mine's not a '71 or a shaker car...........and I wouldn't let them get on mine~

Cheers!
Mickm

303 Mopar

3 of my favorite things:  A gorgeous brunette, in a tight red dress, next to a black Dodge Charger!   :banana:

Roadman

:unitedstates:   :rebelflag"

303 Mopar

Chryco Psycho

Roadman

:unitedstates:   :rebelflag"

RzeroB

:lurking:  OMG! What a freakin' Six Pack! That girl in front of the Range Rover (or whatever it is?) is totally ripped!!  :worship:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Chryco Psycho

Yeah she is in great shape !!

Spikedog08

That's a little much for me . . I want my woman to be a little softer than that!   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Quote from: Spikedog08 on November 16, 2017, 06:44:14 PM
That's a little much for me . . I want my woman to be a little softer than that!   :dunno:
:iagree:  I asked my teenage sons if they thought she was cute. They all replied yuck!

blown motor

Quote from: Brads70 on November 16, 2017, 07:09:33 PM
:iagree:  I asked my teenage sons if they thought she was cute. They all replied yuck!

Are you going to ask them about the girl in purple?  :Stirring:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RzeroB

Tread carefully ... she looks like she could lock your boys up up in a sleeper-hold until they pass out!!  :o
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Chryco Psycho

beats fat !