Main Menu

70 RT Wiper Motor...School Me

Started by 7E-Bodies, May 19, 2020, 06:04:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

e_body70

And if you need it, here's Stephans info:

Mopar5

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on May 20, 2020, 08:31:27 AM
@Mopar5 that looks nice...can you post the shop info? Also, can you share how they were to deal with, price, turn around time, etc?

Kevin
David Bass, Salem Oregon ,Fair price and reasonable turnaround .You can find him on Ebay he has a store there. Just do your research on whoever it is you decide to use. And  test it when you get it back to make sure all functions work including park its a little complicated to test it out of the car you need to have the schematics before attempting. Lot of good suggestions also from the other posters here also.

Ns1aar

There is a test procedure in the FSM If someone needs let me know
Bruce
ns1aar.com

7E-Bodies

@Ns1aar I'd like to see that. I'm soon to be retiring from a career of electrical and electronic troubleshooting with a heavy background in electric motors. Hopefully I can follow it! LOL any help appreciated.

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Ns1aar

This is from the Chrysler Master Technicians Service Conference reference book 70-11  dated 2007

R/T's 4 R/P

I like working with SF. But keep in mind that shipping into Canada is pricey!

How much surface rust can a part have and still be cleaned up and look decent? Wiper and heater blower motor.

Also, I have heard stories over the years that some places do a great visual restoration but the electronics aren't 'restored' so some have found problems when it comes time to use the item.  I can't think of anyone in particular at this time, but just a caution.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

floorit426