And the SNOW flies!

Started by Spikedog08, October 31, 2017, 08:42:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

We're being attacked by Canada again.   :whiteflag:   :bricks:

Roadman

I would prefer snow, but I'm stuck with this right now.   :pokeeye:

RUNCHARGER

This was the other day. Today is not worth photographing though. Hope the stuff goes away quick.
Sheldon

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

looking out of the middle window of the rear of the home. 

It was really windy up here and caused a really cool 3 to 4 layer cloud system which played well with the sun setting.

nsmall

Cuda Hunter...I think that house you are building is on fire.

ViperMan

Quote from: Spikedog08 on October 31, 2017, 08:42:34 AM
most of the trees in this area dumped huge amounts of nuts this year and I usually consider that a sign that mother nature is supplying food for the animals to deal with a bad winter.

Man - I've never considered dumping nuts to be a huge prob.....

No, ya know what - never mind, I apologize - that...  that was no good, that was bad, and, and we're going to try again, and we'll get back to you with better results!

:haha: :rofl:

340challconvert

It's going to be 70 degrees here in New Jersey today, November 3rd- very unusual, but I'll take it!
Bring on the global warming; More time to work on the car.
Picture of an early snow here last year!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

We are getting snow 30 miles north of Houston tonight .
They say it happens about once every 12 years.

RUNCHARGER

Ugh: Sorry man, all good up here in Canada.
Sheldon

anlauto

:iagree: Yea I looked out my igloo this morning...no sign of snow yet  :canada: :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

Well here's an update. Checked outside, no snow yet. Just a lot of fire here in SoCal.   Thanks,   Al

I gotta say , I miss the snow ! Not the driving or working in it though!
That's funny that we down here had snow and Canada doesn't ! I went north of Minnesota in Jan 1989 to Winnipeg for a Penguins Jets game and now they had snow !
It really did make it look great for those few hours !

Mowed some of the grass today , Saturday.

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on December 08, 2017, 07:52:04 PM
:iagree: Yea I looked out my igloo this morning...no sign of snow yet  :canada: :dunno:

Same here, just a light "dusting" an hour north of me I hear got some in that past couple days?  :dunno: