Main Menu

And the SNOW flies!

Started by Spikedog08, October 31, 2017, 08:42:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

This was the view out my front windshield on the way home from work before Christmas.  And for those of you who like to  :Stirring:, I was at a complete stop and a red light when I took the picture. 

blown motor

Quote from: Brads70 on December 28, 2017, 06:33:26 PM
I see on the news Erie PA got 5 feet of snow over Christmas.  :Thud: We only got a couple of feet.
Sure was crazy cold here -32C this morning and I spent most of the day outside repairing snowblowers . Just adding to the Javelin fund! :bigmoney:   :D

Are you freakin' kidding me! -32!!! It was only -18 here. Only!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on December 29, 2017, 06:04:19 PM
I see on the news Erie PA got 5 feet of snow over Christmas.  :Thud: We only got a couple of feet.
Sure was crazy cold here -32C this morning and I spent most of the day outside repairing snowblowers . Just adding to the Javelin fund! :bigmoney:   :D

Are you freakin' kidding me! -32!!! It was only -18 here. Only!
ya it got up to a balmy -15 or so here today, actually felt better! LOL

Topcat

We cold start a cold weather members map.

Swamp Donkey

Looks cold on that map Topcat.  Funny thing is that I'm so far north, I'm not shown on that map. -32c here right now. -42 with the windchill.  Supposed to drop to -36 tonight. Kids are complaining that it's too hot in the house.  I have the wood stove stoked right up!
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

6bblgt

I'm not complaining  :vipermanhiding: I saw 65 F today

Topcat

Quote from: 6bblgt on December 29, 2017, 10:46:17 PM
I'm not complaining  :vipermanhiding: I saw 65 F today

About what it was here today as well.

JS29

Single digit high's daytime 10-15 below zero F night's here!!!!!! Were is that global warming when you need it. 

340challconvert

New Jersey has been very cold.  Snow Saturday morning and the low temps have been 11 degrees with a high of about 22. Howling dam  COLD!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Spikedog08

Yes bitter cold here in Michigan as well . . Looks like gonna last for a while too.   Brrrrr  :notsure:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Topcat

Mt. Washington New Hampshire 12/29/17

torredcuda

I guess I can`t complain too much, only 8-10" of snow so far this year and -2 to -4 degrees at night, high in the single digits yesterday.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Brads70

Quote from: torredcuda on December 30, 2017, 12:02:48 PM

I guess I can`t complain too much, only 8-10" of snow so far this year and -2 to -4 degrees at night, high in the single digits yesterday.

That's pretty comparable as -4 F =-20C  really after -20C it doesn't make much difference.....it's too cold period!  :yes:

Chryco Psycho

My condolences , I know it all too well  :-X :-X

blown motor

Suppose to go to -18 tonight, about -1F. Full moon on Monday and we have lots of snow. If it stays clear tonight it will a perfect time to put on the snowshoes and log a mile or two. It doesn't get much better than a super cold, calm, clear moonlit winter's night. It ranks right up there with e-body cruising.  :yes:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel