Main Menu

Anybody else having problems

Started by js27, November 26, 2019, 08:53:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

Is it my computer or is this site very slow today ?? It took me almost 4 minutes to make this post.
JS27

Challenger in NC

Yes, a couple days ago it was taking me forever to switch pages and post.

CudaMoparRay

Don't know if I'm an exception but have had no problems at all  :thinking:

Rich G.

I have problems but not with this site! LOL

Jay Bee

JS29

Yesterday,some today ok. been hit and miss.  :alan2cents:

7E-Bodies

Yes, changing pages is incredibly slow and replies are taking forever to post. I thought it was my iPad.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda Cody

E-Bodies.org "identifies" as the fastest website on the internet. (did that help?)  :D  :))

Yes, I'm having the same issue.  Seems when our hosting plan updated to meet the new CA user info laws we have started having slow down issues again.  :verymad:  :pullinghair:  :headbang:

nsmall

I have zero issues tonight, thankfully I live in California.  :pokeeye:

js27

Daveh

Yesterday I was having slow issues but today it's working great. 

YellowThumper

Mine continues to be slower than usual and it also now has started to redirect. All phone usage. Click to enter a forum and get a redirect to an ad. Backup and go in again is normal the second time.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cuda Cody

That's happened to me too.  I think the google ads are messing with our site.  It's really pissing me off and I don't know how to stop them.  :pullinghair:

Google made a change to the forum Ads code and the way it see the site back on Nov 21st.  I have removed that part of the code in hopes it fixes the recent issues.  That was the only change I could find that has been made to the site.

Quote from: YellowThumper on November 27, 2019, 08:31:06 AM
Mine continues to be slower than usual and it also now has started to redirect. All phone usage. Click to enter a forum and get a redirect to an ad. Backup and go in again is normal the second time.