Main Menu

Barrett- Jackson RESULTS

Started by anlauto, January 26, 2023, 10:46:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

72 Challenger

I hope the A bodies are getting some ridiculous price love too. Might swap mine out. Been a couple of years time to try a big ol B body.
Someday I will have a J0b.

Brads70

:Thud:  That has to be a record for a 72-74 Challenger?  :o

RUNCHARGER

Great: Now I can hardly wait for the new wave of amusing CL and FB ads for every POS, stored in a Pine forest Mopar.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 27, 2023, 11:02:03 AM
Great: Now I can hardly wait for the new wave of amusing CL and FB ads for every POS, stored in a Pine forest Mopar.

:haha:

70_440-6Cuda

Man, I am beginning to re-think the $38K '71 Challenger project idea with a 440-6 swap I am considering.....seems like I could triple my money in no time....

Oh, wait, somehow that never seems to work in my favor....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

dodj

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on January 27, 2023, 12:22:06 PM
Oh, wait, somehow that never seems to work in my favor....
You and I have the same 'selling' skills....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

I know it's not 'correct', but the lack of blackout doesn't bother me much with that car. Seeing a bit of green through the hood seems ok. QA1 K-member is a good addition. Wonder what other improvements were made.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

70_440-6Cuda

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Jocigar

Wow  so all you need now is a G code hardtop shell and you can get six figures.  To each their own.   So much for low production numbers or matching numbers.    :dunno:     here i am worrying about finding a correct 171 master cylinder   ::)      post covid financial exuberance appears unwavering or its mopar fever.

anlauto

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on January 27, 2023, 04:14:52 PM

The stance and wheel / tire combo is awful... :alan2cents:

Couldn't agree more....the fact that the rear end appears lower makes it look terrible, but I think the car is actually level (or close to it) but they put 18" rims on the front and 20" rims on the rear...why ? who knows" Why not 19" all around or something....I like the look from the rear with the wider tires.... :) ,  I don't hate the rim choice but the "rubber band"  tires have to go... :alan2cents:

Oh, and why an AAR stripe ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

.......and park the wipers for heck sake ! :pullinghair:

torredcuda

Body color paint showing thru grill is one of my big pet peeves also and wheel size could be better.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

cudaragtop

I went to BJ Scottsdale in 2017 for the entire weekend. There were many well bought Mopars and several E-Bodies that I thought were very good buys at the time... I posted more of them back in 2017.

One Clone 70 Hemi Cuda Convertible sold for $72K

Another Clone 70 Hemi Cuda Convertible sold for $67K

I thought these were very well bought at the time. Look like even better deals today.

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8