Main Menu

Car you passed the drivers test in

Started by 303 Mopar, March 19, 2019, 07:20:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

ledphoot

1970 Ford Cobra Torino.. My first ride... 351C 4V, Auto.. Wish I still had that one too...

ToxicWolf

1970 Olds 98  :banana:

And they made me parallel park that monster!  :bye:

Jay Bee

JS29

HEMICUDA

74 4-door Maverick.  It did have reclining bucket seats that were used regularly. :yes:

HP2

RUNCHARGER

You get used to whatever is common. I learned in my brother's 72 Fargo and my Dad's 71 Chrysler. You just drove them, they didn't seem big at all. My Dad made me drive the Fargo because it had a sure grip and we did lots of skid and drift practice on snow and ice with it. He made sure I could handle an emergency situation when one came up.
Sheldon

Cudamike

1962 Plymouth Valiant, 3 on the tree /6

Cuda_mark

This is so embarrassing....

1984 Brown Ford Tempo. Quite possibly the ugliest car ever.

750-h2

YellowThumper

70/6chall
We definately need to get together this year. Corona possibly.

SoCal in Buena Park.
1978 in a white 69 Rambler with 232-6. Beat the crap out of that thing and it never stopped. Beat as in air under all 4 wheels on numerous occasions.
Front bench seats on it would lay flat. As a teen plenty of thoughts but no realizations... :looney:
Traded "up" to a Pinto. :stop:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

YellowThumper

Quote from: Cuda_mark on March 20, 2019, 07:32:24 AM
This is so embarrassing....

1984 Brown Ford Tempo. Quite possibly the ugliest car ever.
Unfortunately I kinda have to agree with you.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Daveh

1977 triple (vinyl roof, green outside and inside) ugly puke green, 4 door Ford Granada.  My dad loved that car.  Once I got my license I was never allowed to drive it.  You think he knew something?   :haha:

72 Challenger

This makes me feel so young....

1997 Mazda 626. In Ontario there was Two tests a road test to get your G-2 then a test to get your full G. Both were done with the same car.

Amazed I passed really. My in class instructor was this grouchy old guy that clearly lost everything in divorce, his name was Rod. He smoked non stop, never ate just drank coffee and did nothing but complain about how he has to teach young morons to drive because his ex took him for everything. Then my in car lessons were no better. We had a Russian or Eastern European guy who would do nothing but argue with his wife over the phone. He didn't care what we did or where we went as long as we were back at the driving school by the time our lesson ended. It was more of a life lesson than a driving lesson lol.
Someday I will have a J0b.