Main Menu

Car you passed the drivers test in

Started by 303 Mopar, March 19, 2019, 07:20:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

We had 2 Chevy Novas at the time, a '69 and a '72.   Don't remember which one I used.

71gogreen

I passed the test in a 66 dodge Monaco. The Highway patrol man was so impressed with my driving skills, that I didn't even had to parallel park the car! :cooldance:

dodj

Four door slant 6 Dart
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

IRON MAN

Passed the test in my Dad's ole' 1960 Chrysler 413 cu in. He special ordered this car to pull a camper trailer to take the family on a 2 week trip across the USA. We visited about six national parks.

Cudagirl3406

70 Challenger, Go Mango, Orange Interior, 318 auto  :D  She needed some work but at 16 I was thrilled.  Old pic parked in the end of the driveway.

Of course my Dad wouldn't let me drive his 70 Dart Swinger, 340 4-speed.  Didn't hurt to ask though.  :dunno:

js27

1964 Plymouth Belvedere-2 dr-post,
JS27

challenger6pak

My 71 Challenger convertible, which I still have.

Burdar

Don't remember.  Probably my mom's 86 Cavalier.

Timbbuc2

1971 Chevrolrt caprice , 400 2.v ,pitiful,  that's what my dad bought after looking at Cuda :'(
Get in, I'll drive

jordan

I used my Dads 85' El Camino because it was an automatic.  It caused me problems because I was not familiar with it since I had usually been practicing on my Step Dads 86' Dodge Lancer 2.2 turbo with a 5 spd.  I still passed.  I immediately went back in line at the DMV to get my motorcycle temps.  Then I went home to ride my 82'GPz 550 that I had sitting in the garage waiting for me. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

CudaMoparRay

My dad's White 1964 slant six cylinder Plymouth Savoy automatic push buttons.  :burnout:
I was destined to be a Mopar Man!  :stayinlane:

moparcar

1978 Ford Courier pick-up. 4-speed manual. 2-wheel drive.

schlett7nu1

1966 Plymouth Belvedere II 4 door 318.  Paid $100 for it when I was 14.  Bought it with 105,000 miles on it and put on another 60,000.  Wrenched on it every weekend.  I had Genesee beer caps on all the interior knobs.  Ah, the good old days.

tman

1Burgfish

:wrenching: 73 Pontiac Ventura with a Pontiac 350ci also started learning bodywork on that car.