Main Menu

Happy Flu Year!!!

Started by Topcat, January 29, 2020, 06:13:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda70-74

The contagion movie was a good movie that shows how a virus movies. https://youtu.be/V1HH1-ozS_A
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Topcat

96% of the Genome sequence came back as Bat DNA.

Wang Hung Fat Choy!   :whiteflag:  :pullinghair:

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Topcat

Are you ready?   :vipermanhiding:

Try ordering certain items on Amazon and you might see...Delivery not expected till April.

Here we go...Armageddon.  :pullinghair:

JH27N0B

I've been thinking my daily driver with over 90K on the original front brakes would need a brake job this year at some point, so I ordered the parts last weekend from Rock Auto so I'll have them in stock and ready to install when needed, rather than find they are backordered later.
My '09 Challenger is stored for winter, but I could tell last fall the battery is getting long in the tooth, I wonder if I should buy one now rather than risk finding them hard to find in a month when it's time to take the car out?
And it may be about time for tires.
I'd rather not buy anything from China, but sadly so much comes from there now I'm thinking of what I might need soon from there I should buy now rather than risk it being on back order?

Topcat

Maybe this Flu will shift more and more manufacturing back perhaps?

Albeit, the Chinese Gov't is already fearing this very possibility that some countries may already be thinking this?

Trump just visited India and whaddya know...they were all Ears and  :slapme5: when he was there.

Racer57

20,000+ die every year from the Flu, so Im not worried about this one.

7E-Bodies

I just wish the market would chill. My 401k just took a gut punch.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7212Mopar

If this becomes a pandemic, 75% of the worlds population is estimated will be infected. With 3% death rate, the world's population will be reduced by 2.25%.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

700 AKN

I found this link a few days ago.  You can see how the virus has been progressing world wide.
Not a pretty picture, but hopefully soon things will level off and start to dissipate.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html?fbclid=IwAR01Lm5LZXKA0lgxdn9tw8r9Ic8Mw7Xxpubu05c79K84M764al7Yi8417EQ#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

anlauto

That is a cool web site, thanks for posting it  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

7212Mopar

Trump should slap a tariffs on the virus to put a stop on it from coming to the States.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Katfish

:o
Quote from: anlauto on February 29, 2020, 04:16:09 AM
That is a cool web site, thanks for posting it  :bigthumb:

Very good, thx for that

anlauto

WOW...Cancelling the rest of the NBA season....that's not good  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration