Main Menu

Hurricane Harvey

Started by Roadman, August 25, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

My in-laws just sold their house on the water in Rockport last summer. We're waiting to see how that house held up...it doesn't sound good.  Right now they're really glad it sold! Sounds like it might be a million dollar disaster.  :Thud:
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

Good timing on the sale at least !

Rckport was hit hard.
Two people at work have houses there .
Saw a marina all tore up.
One death in a fire.
I spent the morning pulling debris from storm sewers on our properties north of Houston, only 1-1/2" rain so far.

truckinman466

Tornado 7 miles from me. I was in my garage working on the Challenger. Hurricane I can deal with. Tornadoes I can't

I heard about the tornado in sienna plantation , is that the one ?

truckinman466

No,this was in NW Houston. There has been several tornadoes all day.

truckinman466

Still hanging in there. Pretty flooded all around. Hope everyone is safe.

Chryco Psycho

Anyone Heard from Russ @RusTy/SE or MoparAl ?

Brads70

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on August 31, 2017, 11:32:26 PM
Anyone Heard from Russ or MoparAl ?

I see Alan still posting on facebook.

MEK-Dangerous

I've made donations to a couple of charities trying to help these folks out now.

I just can't imagine losing my home, and then my place of employment might have been wiped out too. Where do you turn?

Roadman

Its estimated 500 thousand cars are destroyed.    Chrysler offering a discount to Harvey victims.

http://fcauthority.com/2017/08/fiat-chrysler-automobiles-offering-discount-hurricane-harvey-victims/

:perfect10:            :bravo:               :thankyou:

Brads70

Just chatting with Moparal on facebook. Looks like he just missed getting clobbered with a tornado form Harvey. Lots of destruction around his area he says.....