Mopars in movies

Started by ec_co, May 10, 2017, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

PLY474

Joe Dirt

PLY474

Tommy Boy

PLY474

The IMCDb (Internet Movie Cars Database) is a great resource for cars in movies.  http://www.imcdb.org/

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: tparker on December 02, 2020, 01:58:15 PM
The late 60s early 70s tv show mannix has all sorts of mopars. It has your hotrods as well as every day chrysler, dodge, and plymouth cars. Just caught an episode a couple days ago and it was fun looking for them. Of course I'm not saying you should turn it in to a drinking game. LOL

I was a BIG Mannix fan growing up. When Mike Conners passed away, I bought the whole series of the show. Mannix drove A-body Darts, then E-body Cuda's. Then a '73 Challenger. What really pained me, was the last year of the series, he drove a Camaro.   :crying:

Topcat

Stayed up late watching this creepy movie about Witches etc.

Called Crow Haven Farm

Then this 70 Red Convertible Challenger rolls up.

She gets out of the car from a guy she hitches a ride from and her husband starts accusing her on "looking the other way"
She ends up slapping him and storming off.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_162361-Dodge-Challenger-1970.htmlModify message

Mopsquad

Gas Pump Girls (1979)

72-74 Barracuda. Not sure which year but it's very pedestrian looking.

Topcat

Chryco Psycho

I didn't read the whole thread but anyone mention the red Chall vert in Natural Born Killers ?

MOPAR MITCH

MIAMI VICE tv series... yellow 1971 shaker hooded 'Cuda converts!... driven by actor Don Johnson... that was a cool TV series back then!

Jay Bee

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Jay Bee on December 10, 2020, 12:11:37 PM
Quote from: MOPAR MITCH on December 10, 2020, 11:50:45 AM
MIAMI VICE tv series...

I think you mean Nash Bridges.

Thanks John. He had me scratching my head here.   :huh:

FF376

1957 Dodge Royal 4dr hardtop. Dad has had it since the early 80's. Original paint car / survivor. Was used in a couple of films done in Virginia. Hearts in Atlantis which this shot is from and Love Field at the end of the flick. Cool experiences pop had. Production company for Hearts picked it up with a trailer and the actors drive it on the closed set. Pop got to drive in the scene for Love Field.

MOPAR MITCH

"I think you mean Nash Bridges."

Nash Bridges is the name of the fictional actor... the real name actor is Don Johnson.

Jay Bee

Quote from: MOPAR MITCH on December 11, 2020, 12:05:34 PM
"I think you mean Nash Bridges."

Nash Bridges is the name of the fictional actor... the real name actor is Don Johnson.

I know, the TV series with the '71 Cuda vert was also called Nash Bridges. Don Johnson (Sonny Crockett) did not drive a Cuda in Miami Vice.

Skdmark

For John Wick fans.. New movie coming out "Nobody" with Bob Odenkirlk (Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul).

73 or 74 Challenger hard tell.
Warning: Red Band Trailer - contains F bombs etc.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane: