Main Menu

My luck has ran out ... Covid19 has finally caught up to me.

Started by RzeroB, April 27, 2021, 10:45:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB

Hey, just wanted to touch base and let you guys know that my condition hasn't changed much. I was hoping by now it would be getting better, but I seem to be stuck in the same place ... neither improving or getting worse. Thanks for your positive thoughts.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

70 Top Banana

Brads70

Quote from: RzeroB on May 04, 2021, 03:28:38 PM
Hey, just wanted to touch base and let you guys know that my condition hasn't changed much. I was hoping by now it would be getting better, but I seem to be stuck in the same place ... neither improving or getting worse. Thanks for your positive thoughts.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear its not getting worse !  Take care!

7E-Bodies

Tom, prayers continue. Look for it to break any day.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

dodj

Glad it's not getting worse.
Take care of yourself. If it does worsen, don't hesitate to call the hospital.
Looking forward to your next post where you say you're improving  :cheers:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

ledphoot

Quote from: RzeroB on May 04, 2021, 03:28:38 PM

Sorry it's still got a grip on you, at least it hasn't progressed to something worse. Keep moving, keep breathing as deep as you can and take good care of yourself. I hope you get over it soon.

7E-Bodies

@RzeroB how are you doing, brother? Haven't heard an update in a few days and was thinking about you. My son came down with covid (tested positive) and I was a tad nervous being exposed to him. In spite of bringing over the counter meds into his room and shooting his temp with a laser at close range, cleaning his "room service" dishes, I didn't contract it as of yet. His symptoms have been gone for a few days now. He just cleared his 10 day isolation and fortunately, he's had worse colds. Praying yours didn't worsen. Fill us in if you're up for it.

RzeroB

Two weeks after my diagnosis and I'd say I'm back to about 80% of my former self. I still get tired easily, and I can hardly smell anything, but every day is now getting a little bit better. Thanks everyone for your concern and positive thoughts on my behalf. Hope you all avoid this thing ... it's a butt kicker! Thanks again!!  :thankyou:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Brads70

Great news! Its really good to hear something positive these days!  :cooldance:

7E-Bodies

Super news! Prayers answered. Glad you're on the mend.

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

.......so get back to posting those beautiful Hemi cars in your thread....Got any "covid specials"  :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

indytomVcuda

Mark_B

Good to hear your news.  Hope you make a full recovery.
Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

mccannix