Main Menu

New Mopar arriving Saturday

Started by js27, February 11, 2020, 09:05:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

It has been 1 1/2 years since I sold my 67 GTX and 7 months since I sold my 70 R.T Vert. The hole in my Mopar soul will be filled on Saturday if all goes well. I wanted a turn key driver and found one that I liked. Just a heads up it is NOT a E-Body and it is not even a HI-PO Mopar. I will post picks as soon as it gets delivered.
JS27

RUNCHARGER

Awesome: I find myself looking at all kinds of stuff these days from Imperials to 2nd gen Barracudas. I am interested in everything and the big $$$ E-bodies cost kind of holds me up from committing to another one.
Sheldon

anlauto

Those Dodge Omni's can be really nice  :drooling:  :bigthumb:  :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

dodj

Second gen Challenger?

I hear they are priced quite reasonably....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

js27

No it is not a new Challenger-I thought long and hard and was very tempted but I'am still in love with the 60/70 Mopars.
JS27

js27

Quote from: anlauto on February 11, 2020, 09:49:49 AM
Those Dodge Omni's can be really nice  :drooling:  :bigthumb:  :haha: :haha:
Nice guess Alan but I already had one back in the 80's
JS27

ec_co

congrats! can't wait to see your new toy. I'll take a stab and guess it's a C-body?
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

JS29

7212Mopar

1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

RzeroB

:thinking:   :idea:  Viper ACR??

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: I must admit a Viper drives way better than an E-body. I won't give mine up, here I am guarding it from door dings on the ferry..
Sheldon

7212Mopar

Door dings? Thought Viper got carbon fiber panels.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

tman

It has to be this one:

soundcontrol

Congrats! My guess is a late 60's Barracuda.  :dunno: