Main Menu

Of course a Cat 5 storm is heading my way.... just because I moved.

Started by mopar thunder, September 06, 2017, 04:17:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on September 10, 2017, 05:27:02 PM
You guys are in our prayers! Keep checking in when you can. Stay safe!

:iagree: This is the first post I check when I come on here. Hold tight guys.

How's your mom doing with it Mark?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cataclysm80

Power's been out here for a little over 4 hours.
Doing ok so far, but the worst part should be arriving soon.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: cataclysm80 on September 10, 2017, 11:03:12 PM
Power's been out here for a little over 4 hours.
Doing ok so far, but the worst part should be arriving soon.

I know you like you gators but try to stay away from them at least for tonight.....  Stay safe & hopefully dry...

Solarguy

:veryexcited: :cooldance:  Yeah, I got my power back.  Not too much damage here, lots of branches down and I have a fence to mend but overall thank God we dodged a big bullet here in Ft Lauderdale. 

blown motor

I wonder if Roadman is out of power. He hasn't posted since 8;30 yesterday evening.
Glad you faired well Solarguy.   :clapping:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Been watching this every chance I get . . . mother nature at her worst!  Hoping the other one stays away from Florida . . appears to be out in the ocean doing circles? 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudakiller70

Quote from: Solarguy on September 11, 2017, 07:15:41 AM
:veryexcited: :cooldance:  Yeah, I got my power back.  Not too much damage here, lots of branches down and I have a fence to mend but overall thank God we dodged a big bullet here in Ft Lauderdale.
Excellent good to hear! Hope others are well too.

Roadman

Made it thru ok.   :wave: Power was out for 24 hours, some trees down around the hood. Internet just now back up for good hopefully.  I hope @mopar thunder  is OK, his area got hit hard.  And man, the Keys are devestated. 1 in 4 homes demolished,  no power, gas or food down there. And Jacksonville has unpresidented flooding.   :stop:

mopar thunder

We made it through pretty darn good. Good test for this house, makes feel like money well spent. Minimal debris in the yard, no damage to the house. I put towels down along the garage doors since the face westerly. Good thing, they were soaked from the back winds of Irma.....  Cleaned the yard today and took the storm shutters down. It was a different feeling being in this house hearing those winds blowing though. We have power and internet so I feel lucky.   

Roadman

Quote from: blown motor on September 10, 2017, 06:08:48 PM
Quote from: Rev-It-Up on September 10, 2017, 05:27:02 PM
You guys are in our prayers! Keep checking in when you can. Stay safe!

:iagree: This is the first post I check when I come on here. Hold tight guys.

How's your mom doing with it Mark?
Well Murray, let me tell you. Sitting around with 88yo Mom, with no power, no A/C and no television was worse than the storm...    :haha: :rofl:   But she's fine, thanks for asking.   :cheers:      :rebelflag"

mopar thunder

Thanks Roadman and everyone else that sent prayers and thoughts. We definitely should meet up at an event of sorts sometime. I have my Charger down with me.  I am hoping to go get my Cuda before winter up north.

Rev-It-Up

So glad to hear all of you weathered the storm ok! We had about the same damage here...down tree limbs and out of power for 23 hours.

Rev-It-Up

Roadman

Quote from: mopar thunder on September 12, 2017, 04:16:58 PM
Thanks Roadman and everyone else that sent prayers and thoughts. We definitely should meet up at an event of sorts sometime. I have my Charger down with me.  I am hoping to go get my Cuda before winter up north.
Sounds good. If I'm still down here will be going to Garlits Mopar meet in Nov.  I know @EB3-GranCoupe  and @ToxicWolf  are going also.  Will keep in touch.    :rebelflag"

Roadman

Forgot to mention there was widespread looting all over, however !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!