Main Menu

Photos needed for the 2018 Member Calendar

Started by Cuda Cody, January 12, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 24, 2017, 03:24:38 PM
@Swamp Donkey  the calendars were just finished printing and they turned out fantastic!   :banana:  We hope to have them in the prize shop shortly. 

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on November 24, 2017, 03:19:06 PM
I have not searched high and low on this website, but where do I go to buy a calendar?

Oh Wow, I wasn't expecting that. IN THE PRIZE SHOP.   :woohoo:   :cool:   :veryexcited:   :cooldance:

303 Mopar

Quote from: Roadman on November 24, 2017, 03:56:04 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 24, 2017, 03:24:38 PM
@Swamp Donkey  the calendars were just finished printing and they turned out fantastic!   :banana:  We hope to have them in the prize shop shortly. 

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on November 24, 2017, 03:19:06 PM
I have not searched high and low on this website, but where do I go to buy a calendar?

Oh Wow, I wasn't expecting that. IN THE PRIZE SHOP.   :woohoo:   :cool:   :veryexcited:   :cooldance:

I love the prize shop!!!   :cheers: :bravo: :cool:

69bronzeT5

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

Swamp Donkey

So, if the calendars are in the prize shop, can I buy one or do I have to go on a posting rampage to get enough points or credits or whatever the deal is?

John.
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Roadman

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on December 03, 2017, 05:34:20 PM
So, if the calendars are in the prize shop, can I buy one or do I have to go on a posting rampage to get enough points or credits or whatever the deal is?

John.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Cuda Cody

Well, that's a good question.  We have a 100 of them.  Should we give one to everyone that had their car selected to be in the calendar?  If we give away 13 (12 months plus cover) that leaves us with 87.  We planned to limit it to one per member until everyone had a chance to order one.  Then if there are any left we would circle back and see if anyone that order one wants a 2nd or offer them for sale?  They really are the groups calendars so we'll do whatever the group wants to do with them.   :grouphug:

anlauto

I say ....figure out a price with postage and just put them up for grabs....first come...first serve.....out of the 873 members we have, there's probably only 87 that are active often enough to want a calendar. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on December 03, 2017, 06:51:13 PM
I say ....figure out a price with postage and just put them up for grabs....first come...first serve.....out of the 876 members we have, there's probably only 87 that are active often enough to want a calendar. :alan2cents:

I agree with Alan. It is great that some will be in the prize shop. On another site, they offered calendars at a fair price and I would just order 3 or 4 of them. One in the man cave, one in the office and one in the house. Usually gave the last one away. Just my  :alan2cents:

Topcat

if the first proposed 100 go fast, will there be a second print?

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: Prize shop would be cool, selling them would be cool too. Perhaps 5 in the prize shop and sell the rest? I agree with filling multiples after all the singles are gone. As long as administering it all isn't too consuming. I myself haven't hung a calendar in a decade or so but lots of people love them.
Sheldon

Swamp Donkey

I guess I will keep asking to buy one until I'm told no or 2019 comes along.  I understand if I'm too new here and don't contribute enough to get into the calendar sweepstakes. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

RUNCHARGER

Swamp: That's why I think it would be good to have a few in the prize shop and others for sale. A lot of people may be interested in them that don't post all the time. This is the first year so it will be the first gauge of demand.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

You will get one!    :bigthumb:

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on December 03, 2017, 09:26:38 PM
    I guess I will keep asking to buy one until I'm told no or 2019 comes along.  I understand if I'm too new here and don't contribute enough to get into the calendar sweepstakes.

303 Mopar

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on December 03, 2017, 09:50:01 PM
Swamp: That's why I think it would be good to have a few in the prize shop and others for sale. A lot of people may be interested in them that don't post all the time. This is the first year so it will be the first gauge of demand.

If we announce on the FB page that these are for sale, I'm bettin' that 100 will go real quick.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 03, 2017, 10:55:32 PM
You will get one!    :bigthumb:

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on December 03, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

Put me on that list too please.  :thankyou: