Main Menu

Prize Shop is OPEN! - New Items added

Started by Cuda Cody, December 29, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

The E-Bodies.org Prize Shop is OPEN!  Added some really neat items and will be adding more over the next several months.

Might design a program that randomly hides bonus credits in threads.  So each day it might hide (like a Credit Easter Egg) a credit bonus of 100 or 500 credits and the first person to click on the Credit Easter Egg gets the points.  So the more you look at threads the more likely you'll be to find a Credit Easter Egg!     :thinking: 

Chryco Psycho

J-Code Jeni

Congratulations, @Cuda Cody - this marks another milestone on this amazing website/forum build. The Shop looks great! If you're able to take the Easter Egg concept to market, it will be a fun added feature.

:congrats:

Brads70

Maybe you could add some clothing that would advertise the site? Club shirts etc...? I guess when you get going this might be a consideration? I'd buy some!  :)

303 Mopar

Only 6720 credits away from that Plymouth hat!  Better get busy....  :ebay:

Cuda Cody

Great idea!   :cool:  Maybe a cool custom limited edition E-Bodies.org shirt each year.  We can offer it at a deep discount so pretty much all members can buy them with a small amount of credit.  Might be something we do for a short period once a year.

Quote from: Brads70 on December 30, 2016, 02:49:32 PM
Maybe you could add some clothing that would advertise the site? Club shirts etc...? I guess when you get going this might be a consideration? I'd buy some!  :)

Moparman82

Awesome idea Cody.  Forum designer level: expert
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

headejm

HP_Cuda

The first E-bodies.org shirt should have all of Cody's Ebodies on the front in a semi-circle.

:bradsthumb:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

What are you going to do when a dozen people hit the prize count on the same day :foul:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

What about shipping?  I hope Cody is not stuck with that . . . :wave2:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

It would be great if a dozen people get a prize on the same day.  All the prizes are in stock expect the two shirt which I have to order whatever size you want.   Shipping is free in the US and I think we can also do Canada too.  The small things might be pretty easy to outside the US too, but I have to look in to that.

Really looking forward to sending some prize out!   :yes:

Cuda Cody

We will have more items in the store soon too!   :bradsthumb:

anlauto

I think one prize should be one of those new 392 Hemis :bigmoney: Maybe 3,600,000 credits :idea: Would only take about 329 years of posting  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on January 07, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
I think one prize should be one of those new 392 Hemis :bigmoney: Maybe 3,600,000 credits :idea: Would only take about 329 years of posting  :dunno:

:rofl:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!