Main Menu

Quarantine or not?

Started by torredcuda, March 20, 2020, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on April 26, 2020, 08:43:23 PM
I heard today something about altering the blood and some people are stroking out?   :Thud:
That's one issue they are trying to figure out, many patients develop blood clots that are affecting many parts of the body.  This young broadway actor just had his leg amputated because of complications due to this.  :(
https://www.newsweek.com/broadway-actor-nick-cordero-underwent-leg-amputation-following-coronavirus-complications-says-his-1498803

dodj

What are the comments about Bill Gates about? Some sort of conspiracy theory involving him south of the border?  :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JH27N0B

Alex Jones and others are promoting a conspiracy theory, where Bill Gates is going to come up with a vaccine that's real goal is to inject micro transmitters into most of the people on earth to track us and drastically cut the world population. 
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-conspiracy-bill-gates-infowars-2020-4

Chryco Psycho

Not really a theory when you look at facts , this Plandemic was brought to you by Gates & Fauci , follow the $$ gates owns everything Will profit immesely & never stops talking about reducing the world population in every interview , gates wants nano tech micro chips / "digital passports " in 7 billion people [not including him]
He did a test run in Nov , Event 201 or 21 relating to agenda 21 & gave out stuffed virus toys .
I could type out 100s of pages of people involved & supporting this but instead do you own research , the facts are out there follow the $$

JH27N0B

I've been a Microsoft stock holder since 1992, so I'm hoping that Bill will spare me when he pares down the human population!  :fingerscrossed:

mopartaz

And the lawsuits begin

CENTER FOR AMERICAN LIBERTY SUES GOV. NEWSOM OVER BAN ON PUBLIC PROTESTS

https://libertycenter.org/center-for-american-liberty-sues-gov-newsom-over-ban-on-public-protests/

JS29

It was just a matter of time!  :alan2cents:

kdcarman

A judge in Illinois today ruled the extended stay at home order is unconstitutional.
The fun begins.

JH27N0B

Quote from: kdcarman on April 27, 2020, 03:44:02 PM
A judge in Illinois today ruled the extended stay at home order is unconstitutional.
The fun begins.
I heard that and was celebrating, but maybe prematurely, they were talking about it on the radio a few minutes ago and said the ruling just pertains to the legislator who filed the lawsuit.  Other Illinois residents would need to join his suit as a class action in order to also be freed.
But it was fun watching our 500 pound governor ranting and screaming in anger after hearing about the ruling!  :rofl:

worthywads

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 27, 2020, 12:11:47 PM
Not really a theory when you look at facts , this Plandemic was brought to you by Gates & Fauci , follow the $$ gates owns everything Will profit immesely & never stops talking about reducing the world population in every interview , gates wants nano tech micro chips / "digital passports " in 7 billion people [not including him]
He did a test run in Nov , Event 201 or 21 relating to agenda 21 & gave out stuffed virus toys .
I could type out 100s of pages of people involved & supporting this but instead do you own research , the facts are out there follow the $$

Lordy, you swallowed this fake conspiracy hook, line and sinker.  Do some real research and find out you have been conned.  Not gonna do your research for you, I've posted on how deluded the logic is to buy Gates is trying to reduce world population, so I' won't repeat.

Funny how this thread goes from manic conspiracy, to level headed, then back to full aluminium hat BS.

dodj

Quote from: JH27N0B on April 27, 2020, 03:57:27 PM
our 500 pound governor ranting and screaming in anger after hearing about the ruling!  :rofl:
I'm gonna have to google 500 pound governor.... :rofl:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

dodj

Well, not sure if he's 500 pounds, but he's a good sized mammal...

dodj

Sweden appears to be just into the top ten for deaths by population. But, a lot better than some countries that had locked down. Too late maybe?
Shows its possible to get through if you follow distancing but still go to work /school. You won't have as much economic fallout I'm thinking?

JH27N0B

The goal for all countries has been to keep the infected rate down enough to not overwhelm hospitals.  The main thing to consider with Sweden is not if their death rate was low, but if by staying open and not trashing their economy, if they avoid getting a "second wave" later this year.  In a sense "getting it over with" up front and the population developing a "herd immunity".
If in the US and Canada, if we end up with a second wave and as a result as many people die eventually as would have if we hadn't locked down, the damage to our economies will turn out not to be worth it and we will wish we'd done what Sweden did.
The only place in the US that seems overwhelmed is New York.  Even though their hospitals were never really overwhelmed, and the hospital ship and temporary hospitals not needed, the morgues, funeral homes and crematoriums have been. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-coronavirus-crisis-how-americas-largest-city-is-dealing-with-its-dead/ar-BB13ycKF?li=BBnb7Kz   :(