Main Menu

Turkey and Covid?

Started by torredcuda, December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ragtopdodge

If there's a vaccine that will keep you from getting cancer or strokes, I bet 60% of Americans will STILL not want it.

The problem that people don't seem to realize is less and less people have covid, it's less likely for it to mutate into a REAL KILLER.

But instead, we got 60% of people who refuse to take the vaccine, will get it, the virus will mutate over and over until it becomes the 1918 spanish flu, where YOUNG people will die in droves.

anlauto

The worse thing about this virus is the internet and social media...without that we would likely handle much like the pandemics that came before it... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mr Lee

Quote from: anlauto on December 14, 2021, 08:53:34 AM
Quote from: torredcuda on December 14, 2021, 08:05:49 AM

98% of kids get symptoms more like the common cold, less than 2% hospitalized and .03% died in US, here is Canada -
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

Those numbers are likely true, but guess what...it's not kids dying we are worried about, these kids come home from school and give it to their siblings, their parents and even Grandparents...and so on and so on....vaccines are meant to slow the virus spread and keep people out of the hospital, so why not give it to the little kids that a super spreaders ?

I'm guessing schools around here will be shut down again by March break :alan2cents:
... yes but does the vaccine ACTUALLY slow the spread?    From what I understand, vaccinated people are no less likely to get covid, the are just (supposedly) less likely to die from it.  Correct me if Im wrong but isnt that the only difference?   And if vaxed people are less likely to have and show symptoms, then, theoretically, they are MORE likely to spread it because they're walking around with it not even knowing they have it. 

Two friends of mine are husband and wife. She's vaxed,  he's not.  They both got covid.  She's been bed ridden for two weeks.  Him?  4 days.  And there are tons of stories like this despite what the news is reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

cuda hunter

I believe you are correct Mr. Lee. 

Quote from: Mr Lee on December 14, 2021, 10:06:25 AM
Quote from: anlauto on December 14, 2021, 08:53:34 AM
Quote from: torredcuda on December 14, 2021, 08:05:49 AM

98% of kids get symptoms more like the common cold, less than 2% hospitalized and .03% died in US, here is Canada -
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1228632/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-age/

Those numbers are likely true, but guess what...it's not kids dying we are worried about, these kids come home from school and give it to their siblings, their parents and even Grandparents...and so on and so on....vaccines are meant to slow the virus spread and keep people out of the hospital, so why not give it to the little kids that a super spreaders ?

I'm guessing schools around here will be shut down again by March break :alan2cents:
... yes but does the vaccine ACTUALLY slow the spread?    From what I understand, vaccinated people are no less likely to get covid, the are just (supposedly) less likely to die from it.  Correct me if Im wrong but isnt that the only difference?   And if vaxed people are less likely to have and show symptoms, then, theoretically, they are MORE likely to spread it because they're walking around with it not even knowing they have it. 

Two friends of mine are husband and wife. She's vaxed,  he's not.  They both got covid.  She's been bed ridden for two weeks.  Him?  4 days.  And there are tons of stories like this despite what the news is reporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

torredcuda

Quote from: ragtopdodge on December 14, 2021, 09:58:57 AM
If there's a vaccine that will keep you from getting cancer or strokes, I bet 60% of Americans will STILL not want it.

The problem that people don't seem to realize is less and less people have covid, it's less likely for it to mutate into a REAL KILLER.

But instead, we got 60% of people who refuse to take the vaccine, will get it, the virus will mutate over and over until it becomes the 1918 spanish flu, where YOUNG people will die in droves.

There is actually some evidence that the vaccine may create more potent/deadly variants and that natural immunity is actually better in that regard, but again no one wants to talk about the 50 million in this country who have natural immunity.

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210730-risk-of-vaccine-resistant-variants-highest-when-most-jabbed-study
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

dodj

Quote from: Mr Lee on December 14, 2021, 07:50:18 AM

Thats really strange that canada has so many young people getting it. But are any of them dying of it? 
No.
But some organizations try to make us think so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNbSttBeZE
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

torredcuda

Of course there is not an actual vaccine, just like the flu it is just a shot to help prevent you getting it but it is not a 100% effective vaccine. I am not an antivaxxer unless you go by the recently changed definition that includes anti mandates  but whether it's a covid shot or something to prevent cancer it needs to be FULLY approved and in regular use with years of data to prove its safe before it goes in my body.

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on December 14, 2021, 11:26:14 AM
Quote from: Mr Lee on December 14, 2021, 07:50:18 AM

Thats really strange that canada has so many young people getting it. But are any of them dying of it? 
No.
But some organizations try to make us think so....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNbSttBeZE

That should make everyone mad! I have a friend that owns and runs a funeral home here. He could go on for hours with similar stories. He had told me a few that make me furious!  Now rinse and repeat across millions of towns and cities worldwide....

torredcuda

More definition changes to make the words conform with the narrative - "Social media is calling bluff on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for modifying its definition of the words "vaccine" and "vaccination" on its website. Before the change, the definition for "vaccination" read, "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." Now, the word "immunity" has been switched to "protection." The term "vaccine" also got a makeover. The CDC's definition changed from "a product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease" to the current "a preparation that is used to stimulate the body's immune response against diseases.""

Mopsquad

As a doctor, I'm hoping that one positive from this pandemic is that people would be motivated to change course and take better car of themselves.  The vaccine is passive response that fits well into our national psych of taking something for our ills.  The only long term solution to living with on a planet with other pathogenic microorganisms is to make your body better at killing them off.  Of course no job secure politician would bring that mandate to the forefront.   

Yes this virus is virulent and a killer and I am thankful that the vaccine will save lives in the near term, it's the long term damage to our society that concerns me and gives me a unsettling feeling. 

dodj

Quote from: Mopsquad on December 14, 2021, 02:20:27 PM
it's the long term damage to our society that concerns me and gives me a unsettling feeling.
:iagree:
Gov'ts doing everything they think is correct to minimize covid deaths..but EVERYTHING else is being ignored. Mental health, stresses such as losing your house due to your business or job being shutdown. Non stop covid news scaring people into staying in their house...etc..
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

worthywads

I'll take a crack at checking facts on this one.

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 14, 2021, 09:48:25 AM
This is a quote from a member on a different forum.  I am impressed with his assessment.  Thought I would post it here.

BTW, I live on the border in San Diego. About 12 miles North as a crow flies. We have illegals in the brush all over out here. I'll take his word that about 12 miles is fact There hasn't been a huge spike in Covid and I would say the rate is probably what it is in the rest of the US. Probably isn't fact.  WHich proves the numbers are inflated and everyone is overreacting about the Scamdemic. I have no idea how anything was proven.  Might be evidence there are few illegals bringing covid into US, yet it's big concern for some. I think it's a bad flu-type illness that has taken out a lot of vulnerable people "Think" isn't fact, but it is a fact that there have been 800,000+ unexpected and additional deaths over the time period starting in April last year.  We already expect flu deaths, like the Flu does every year, but I think "Think' again see above in reality it fell short of "Pandemic" status so the controllers had to push it over the edge into "Pandemic" status. Into conspiracy land we go, who are the controllers?, pedophile cabal? The metrice of the wave of illness was inflated and manipulated to MAKE it a pandemic. Evidence?  we still have those pesky 800,000+ deaths above expected.
From the beginning the controllers   ::) have been WANTING more deaths to come out of this thing. That's conspiracy They sent people home to wait till symptoms got worse, then they would croak. No z-packs, no advice on taking Vitamin D, drinking water, or anything. Go home and die. I missed that CDC recommendation, it's just total fabricated nonsense. Now, it's evident that if you do some basic therapeutics people have a 99.99% chance of survival.  Be cool if there were facts to support this.

No time ever did the people responsible for "guiding" us through this said to eat healthy, lose weight, get your health in order. If only Trump had recommended this we'd have beat this long ago.....my opinion. It was shut downs, mask mandates, shelter in place, and take these shot that are experimental and have been well documented to have very serious side effects.  I know no one that had serious side effects....anecdotal and my opinion, but if there is evidence I'd like to see these well documented facts.
The controllers  ::) have become richer and gained more power. That is the motivation for making a bad flu turn into a manufactured pandemic. Brought to you by Pharmaceutical Companies, Government, and your choice of News Outlet.  Can we agree this is opinion with no facts.

Don't call me a conspiracy theorist. This isn't theory. It's fact.  That's the fact Jack, 1 fact depending on the crow.

cuda hunter

Indeed a lot of what he has written is conjecture.   I didn't copy and paste that as a factual post.  Look above at the other posts if you want facts from people talking.  I just thought his way of critical thinking was interesting. 

Not sure if you have noticed but I'm on the middle of the fence.  Not arguing one side or the other.  Just looking at what is available to look at. 

I'm sure, since there is no "evidence" that the 2.2 million ILLEGALS that have crossed the border wouldn't have covid right?  I mean, how would third world countries possibly  have covid rates like the other richer countries.  Couldn't happen right?  I guess without testing any type of majority of those 2.2 million ILLEGALS we won't ever know.  Why look at any facts or try to find those facts.  Those ILLEGALS can't be like everyone else right? 

I think that the controllers he mentions are those who created it, Our own NIH and the WuHan lab. 
Once it was out, they controlled how the information was released. 
Once it was abroad then the controllers became the governments of each country who tell their people what to do and how to act.  And now you can see what is happening in California and New York with their mandates.  This will never end as far as they are concerned.  There I go with thinking again.  Since we aren't in the never ending time in the future I am just guessing that california and new york will continue to push the mandates.
So for the sake of not thinking and assuming, how about I just say that california and new york are doing what is best for their people and we wont' know if it's bad for their people and business's to be locked up again.  Oh wait, they aren't locked up again.  Just have to prove your medical status anywhere and everywhere you go.  There I am again.  Maybe they aren't carding people at the convenience store.  Yet. 

Seriously, you don't know anyone who was sent home without using therapeutics?  Therapeutics have been known to work since very early.  Trump himself used the therapeutics and told everyone about them.  Then the therapeutics were demonized because Trump mentioned them.  Why have people not been using therapeutics until just now.  And just now only means a very few states.  All of which are Red by the way. Why are they still the only states that are pushing those therapeutics?  Because trump said they would work right?  Blue states can't do anything that trump said could help. The CDC did not have good recommendations of what to do. I know people that were sent home without any remedies.  One died.  Most did not.  Mostly because the death rate of this plandemic is about .087% as we have been told.  That's even with the inflated death rate.  Give me a break.  Old Ralph Bowles just died of Pneumonia, 94 years old on oxygen, feeds his cows and tends to the farm every day.  Died of pneumonia.  Guess what they marked him down as dying from.  Covid pneumonia.  Of course.  Covid did it.  His family is not happy and disagrees.

I'll look for some side effects that is reported by the media.  I know 3 people who have died from blood clots shortly after vaccination.  But that is non related I'm sure. 
I know of another 3 that were not in that family that I knew, but know their relatives who have died in the same manner.  But, I'm sure they all just died of blood clots due to their pre existing conditions.  Since the media doesn't give a rats ass about the actual "American people" that are actually out in society these types of things aren't really reported.  No matter, non of them were marked as covid complications, so no inflationary death rate by them.  But it is everyone around these people who's opinions are that they died from covid relation due to the vaccine's. 
  But since they aren't reported by the media, I'm sure they just died from whatever natural causes and none of the families opinions could be correct either. 

The older our populations get, the more of these types of virus's we will deal with.  Both man created and natural. This is the first time in human evolution that we have had people as old as they are now.  As with any mammal herd, there are going to be die offs that happen to all the old guys.  Just like what we have seen with this virus.  Or am I missing some numbers that show us that the young people are dying in droves. 
Here we are again, with the older segment of the population dictating for the rest of the population because of their weakness's.  That's my opinion again of course.  The "old guys" who are in control of literally everything will not let that kind of truth get out.   
  Edit, I'll add in that this last paragraph is my opinion that I have based upon scientific fact of what happens to herds of the past, whether it be mammal, amphibian, fish or dinosaur.  History has a great fact collection.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

worthywads

Small study size only 500,000 but pretty solid findings that covid itself is causing a lot of blood clotting and cerebral venous thrombosis CVT.

8-10 times more CVT among covid survivors vs vaccinated.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2021/04/study-covid-much-more-likely-vaccines-cause-blood-clots

"The researchers are not claiming that vaccines do not increase the risk at all compared to the risk in people who have not been vaccinated and have also not had COVID-19—but they say the CVT risk in people who have had COVID-19 is about 100 times the risk in the general population," he said. "I do think this puts things into context."

Could be possible that if you already had covid and have developed CVT you may increase risk if vaccinated?  Am I critically thinking?  :notsure:

torredcuda