Main Menu

Up for bid tomorrow

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, July 07, 2019, 06:30:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

16 Charger Hellcat - current bid $5300

Cuda Cody

1 Wild R/T

$5300 looks like all the money to me...  What would you want off that? I doubt the engine came through un-scathed...

GoodysGotaCuda

I just need the engine, you can have the rest.  :banana:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

Looks like most of the damage was done by the fire department rescue squad ? Jaws of life ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

If it were the only one on the planet and the parts were free- maybe, but after the firemen cut off the roof it became a donor of a VIN for the lads who plan to steal a good one and not waste their time on this wreck.  :thumbdown:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Could be a decent Donor . I wish there was more support for doing swaps with the gen 3 engines without having to connect the whole harness up to make them work , I assume you can get the stand alone computer  harness from Dave @ Roseville

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 07, 2019, 08:39:37 PM
Could be a decent Donor . I wish there was more support for doing swaps with the gen 3 engines without having to connect the whole harness up to make them work , I assume you can get the stand alone computer  harness from Dave @ Roseville

EFI source has hellcat support that requires 0 factory wiring running a megasquirt.  Not sure about A8 support though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: Back in my younger days an autowrecker had the engine out of an A12 Super Bee. Two guys got killed in the car and no one would buy the engine because of that. I think it went out of town eventually.
Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

I looked at this car this morning ( I have no interest other that it being a Hellcat) Any way the current bid id $10K+ !! AS I looked inside the car I found a little treasure on the front seat

js27

Too much temptation for un skilled drivers. Lots of horsepower will put manners on you real fast.
JS27

Brads70

At that price. You would be money ahead buying a new one from Roseville. ... with a warrantee

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Chryco Psycho

Big unknown with that engine , I assume that is the oil filter from the engine , if so how long did it run after the crash ,probably pumped out every drop of oil , & will need a full rebuild

BIGSHCLUNK

I'd be more concerned with lower block damage.  I'm sure the filter was from that car.