Main Menu

VW's The hottest ticket going right now...Sunken Ship

Started by anlauto, February 17, 2022, 06:11:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

My company got bought by a division of VW last year.
I hope that doesn't affect my 2022 annual incentive.  :headbang:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

johnr

:-[We didn't think about the possibility of this happening ?
--  johnr  --

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

It's getting more expensive.... :bigmoney:

As for the cars on board, the exact number and type has not yet been made public, but the more we learn about what's on the ship, the more it looks like high-end buyers will be the ones most affected. Initial reports said that around 1100 Porsche vehicles, 189 Bentley vehicles, and approximately 100 Volkswagen Golf R, GTI, Arteon, and ID.4 vehicles were on the ship. Now we learn that Lamborghinis are also part of the picture. Automotive News reports that dozens of Lamborghinis, mostly Urus SUVs as well as Aventador and Huracán models, are on the ship.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/news/lamborghinis-but-not-bugattis-were-on-board-flaming-felicity-ace-ship/ar-AAUfRtE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

anlauto

1ownr

Ernie Boch Jr was on local news  - he was notified the Bentley he ordered is on that ship   :(

anlauto

Quote from: 1ownr on March 01, 2022, 02:20:22 PM
Ernie Boch Jr was on local news  - he was notified the Bentley he ordered is on that ship   :(

Is that the guy that has been on "Bitchin Rides" lately with a Pentara and a Rolls ?

scf100

Let's see....a special salvage team was put on the ship while being towed......then it sinks......ok guys who pulled the drain plug?

Nice way to collect insurance and avoid costly clean up
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black