Main Menu

Jumping ship from CC

Started by daaboots, January 09, 2019, 06:45:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 09, 2019, 06:08:35 PM
:no:  I spend all my forum time here.

Quote from: ragtopdodge on January 09, 2019, 05:33:29 PM

Does anyone go to "forebodiesonly" at all?

Haha
I visit occasionally as there are still a few I follow that have continued.

Possibly the other reason is I feel extremely important now being one of 20 instead of being a bit part of thousands.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

I'm on all of them.  Ya never know where a set of scoops might pop up. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7212Mopar

Quote from: daaboots on January 09, 2019, 01:42:05 PM
Quote from: 7212Mopar on January 09, 2019, 01:15:21 PM
Welcome aboard. I kind of remember watching your youtube videos. Is it the same car that stopped around episodes 12 where you moved on to something else?

Yup, that sounds like me. I stopped at episode 10 so I could build an off-road vehicle so I could take my kids ATVing with my wife and I... that took a bit longer than expected so the Challenger sat for 3 years.

Anyway, I'm back at it now and my goal it to complete it for my 40th birthday. That gives me about 3 1/2 years to get it done!!

Hope you continue the videos. I enjoyed it very much would like to see the car done. Best.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

nsmall

:welcome:

Yes get a thread rolling.  Very very very easy to post pics here as I'm assuming you already found out.

Again welcome aboard.

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama , Glad you made it over to the site !!
looking forward to the new build thread here  :wave:

jimynick

Hey! Welcome to the site from- well, you know where.  ;) Good luck going forward with the old gal and I'm looking forward to seeing your latest progress!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

RusTy/SE

Welcome from Alabama :)

Definitely remember the videos, glad to see you!
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Mopar94

redgum78

Welcome! I remember watching your videos some time back....from memory it was a relations car, you road tripped out to get it..... Glad to have you onboard.

Really good people here and super knowledgeable! I was never on CC, I was originally on the Dodge Challenger message board, it finished up so I joined up here fairly early on, you wont regret it!

Bills Auto Works

Welcome to the forum from Northern Ohio!

You won't find a better place to be! I have nothing against CC but it has been dying off lately. Moparstyle is completely dead & I REFUSE
to even lurk on Moparts! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

God Bless
Bill

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

wingcarenvy