Main Menu

Jumping ship from CC

Started by daaboots, January 09, 2019, 06:45:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

daaboots

G'day folks! I guess this is where everyone is hanging out these days. I started a build thread on cuda-challenger about 3 years ago that I'm just kicking the dust off, but it would appear that everyone has moved over to this form in the meantime.

Here's the CC build for those that are interested - http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=98700.0

I'm going to start a new build thread here soon and move all the content over as well. For now, here are a few pics and the link to my YouTube video series!

cuda hunter

Welcome!  Glad to see your over here!  You will enjoy it here, it's nice and cozy. 

Can't wait to see some more pics!  Especially that race flag!!! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

floorit426

Welcome! I'm working on a '73, myself. Can't wait to read up on yours. This is a very  good site to land on!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @daaboots   :welcome:  Awesome project!   :banana:  Thanks for joining us and sharing the photos and video.   :veryexcited:

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Welcome from Georgetown ON.  :welcome:

You'll really enjoy it here. Our new site has many unique features not found on any other Mopar site....stick around... :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from St. Catharines, ON   :wave: 

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!  Looks like a great project!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO!  This is a the best e-body forum, and we are eager to watch this one come together!   :banana:

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. :cheers: sweet project

js27

Welcome-I also jumped over to this site-much more user friendly and great members and info.
JS27

blown motor

Welcome from near Stratford.  :wave:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

YellowThumper

Welcome aboard from SoCal.
You will find many familiar names.
Site is top notch. Look forward to catching up on your build.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.