Main Menu

What do you think of the new 2020 Chevy design?

Started by Cuda Cody, December 05, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

340challconvert

They were so embarrassed that they covered it Up!!!! :stop:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Chryco Psycho

Even the Mirrors are Butt ugly !!
I guess a lot more people will be buying Mopar  :bigthumb:

IRON MAN

Spoiler alert! If you believe what the main stream media is selling  the 2020 Silverado 2500 HD will look like this. Having worked for GM 23 years I am sure GM 's engineers are still tweaking the design.

Chryco Psycho

that is barely any better looking & still has the butt ugly mirrors  :alan2cents:

IRON MAN

Again. this is what the main stream media selling. Also, most people buy a 2500 or 3500 to tow with, and the mirrors just could be the optional tow mirrors. What we do know is what the 2019 Silverado 2500 HD standard mirrors and body look like, see picture. Looks like a winner to me.

Chryco Psycho

I have owned both my first & last GM so I will not be looking at the new ones
GM has virtually zero market share here except for rebadged Suzukis

kawahonda

I finally went into Carmax and sat in some Ram 1500 Standard Cabs.

Boy, they are certainly full size trucks. I actually had to scoot my seat forward for the first time.

I found that the standard cab has PLENTY of space for a road trip...you can store 6 backpacks in there and still swim with space. My girlfriend agreed. Standard cab it is. Easier to drive, easier to park, easier to do U-turns, easier to off road.

We sat in some quad cabs and it didn't feel any more spacious...unless you turn your head around. We have no need for rear seating.

Now, if I can just find the uber rare standard cab with an 8-speed, 5.7, ~50k miles, and 4x4 all for about ~22k, I'll be good to go. They're out there, they're just not popular.

I actually thought Carmax was pretty cool. Never felt pressured. Guy took my name/number down and my needs. He'll be doing some searching. Seems like a great place to buy a used vehicle.
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

dodj

With the planned plant closures in the USA and Canada, I hope GM sales plummet.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

That ones looking better but grill still looks upside down? Glad they are tweaking the design!

I've said for years that I wish Dodge would make a version of the Chev Suburban. They have them in Mexico but not USA/Canada?  Have the Diesel as an option and they would sell a ton of them I'm sure! 

Moparman82

Got my new truck this week, 2019 Laramie, I love it, the ride is awesome, 10x the truck my 2015 ram express was.  Mine does mostly around town driving and towing a 22ft boat on the weekends, so it is everything I need!!  Tinted the windows, added mopar slush mats (they are awesome) tonneau and bed mat.  Leveling kit came today, wheels are tires will be here weds!
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Cuda Cody

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

kawahonda

I'm hoping to work out a deal on a 2015 soon.

I've been daily driver-less for 7 days now.
1970 Dodge Challenger A66