Main Menu

Custom Fender Squier Stratocaster 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A Edition

Started by Cuda Cody, November 06, 2016, 11:18:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

This is super cool.  The guys does great work and the price is really fair!  $250 is a deal.

[ebay]252620780980[/ebay]

Chryco Psycho

Need to learn to play I guess or just hang it on the wall !
tried when I was young never got the hang of it

wanderlustin

Does it come in the Guitar Hero version?  I can't play any real instruments but I'm pretty good that Wii game :P

Chryco Psycho

Need a FC7 R/T SE version , as I recall just the strat is worth $500 or so without paint

303 Mopar

I so badly wish I had a musical talent.  I can't play an instrument, sing or dance.  Well, with enough libations I'm a great dancer!  At least in my own mind.

J-Code Jeni

That guy makes some really cool guitars.  We have one that we put on our wall in the shop.   :)

J-Code Jeni

Just making a few test posts to see if the store credit is calculating right.

Cuda Cody

Lets see if it works any different if a different user makes a post.

Chryco Psycho

Cuda Cody

:))  Sorry man.  I forgot to delete that post.  I was testing the characters needed to earn credit.   :twothumbsup:  The programmer of the store software mod is still making a few updates.   :)

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 12, 2016, 05:45:08 PM
Ok what do u need me to post ?
Find a Purple start yet ?

303 Mopar

303 Mopar

soundcontrol

Nice guitar!! Looks great with the Challenger script on the fretboard. Playing it though, it would bug the crap out of me, maybe something you have to get used to. I played some fancy Gibsons with all ornamented fretboards, and I get lost, just used to the dots I guess :) Have some Hemi orange left over since my -71 Challenger, might paint one of my Strats with that!

BIGSHCLUNK

cant play to save my life , but it look real cool on the wall in my office!