Main Menu

Welcome ROCKAUTO to the E-Bodies family.

Started by Cuda Cody, February 03, 2017, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Markp

:welcome: From Ontario, Canada. Soooooooooo........ what do you got? I need everything soooooo..... :takemymoney:
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

anlauto

I just got my second @RockAuto  order today...Two days early !

These guys are great, I can't wait to order again !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

headejm

Just ordered over $600 from RockAuto. Mostly Moog suspension and steering components!  :veryexcited:

Topcat

FWIW,

Because RockAuto does not operate retail stores, it keeps its overhead low and passes the savings on to the end consumer. Rock Auto offers an extensive parts catalog online but does not have a paper catalog for customers. The company offers parts for all types of vehicles, including autos, motorcycles and marine vehicles.

From what I've learned over the years' they have tapped into the  chain logistics of automotive parts.

This is what I have learned:
Advance Auto Parts owns Worldpac.

Worldpac is a major auto parts chain logistics in North America.
There might be one other being operated thru O'Reillys and it's affiliates.

I doubt there are more than 3 major auto parts chain logistics.
Likely just 2 if that.

ToxicWolf

I've got an old 2000 work truck that the passenger taillight went out on. The fixture has a circuit board in it that failed.  I called the dealership to get a new one.  They told me it would take three weeks to get one in.  Looked on the Rockauto website and ordered a new fixture ... bulbs and all.  It came quick, fit perfect and works great.  Thank you!   :woohoo:

erik70rt

I use Rockauto pretty regularly.  Even ordered from them today and got my 5%!   :bradsthumb:
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on February 13, 2017, 12:22:32 PM
I just got my second @RockAuto  order today...Two days early !

These guys are great, I can't wait to order again !
Alan, what does it cost above and beyond to get the stuff here in Canada? I've bought lots of stuff from RA, but always picked it up in the States and that's a wee PITA sometimes.  :thinking:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

All the calculations are done on line before it's ships. It comes right to your door.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Placed yet another order today, Thanks Rockauto!  :bradsthumb:

Timbbuc2

Received my flex plate, fast shipping and its already installed.
Get in, I'll drive

Cudakiller70

Chaos-N-Mayhem

Awesome, I love Rock Auto. Been asking for their gift cards for Christmas for the last several years to steer my family into actually getting things I want, need. They are great to do business with.

Brads70

Placed yet another order! Thanks Rock Auto!