Main Menu

Best Source for E-body Door Panels, Seat Backs, Rear Panels

Started by Floyd, April 12, 2019, 06:01:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

I am finally willing to pull the trigger and buy a set of the reproduction interior panels for a Challenger.  Any recommendations for vendors?  I'd like to pick up at Carlisle or the Nats to save on shipping, etc. Does anyone run a show special or any other promotion that worth waiting for (Year One sale, etc)?

The "metro" ones are the best right?  Are there any places or types still out there to avoid?

Thanks!

anlauto

The best place is David at Roseville, but he doesn't go to Carlisle :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Floyd

Thanks- Just called them and they only do the one show in Detroit. 

anlauto

Maybe someone close by can bring a set to Carlisle for you ??
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

The Metro ones David sells are the best.  :alan2cents:  Just have him ship them to you.

Floyd

I may go that route, but would like to save the $100 shipping fee😀

918Muscle

What makes David's better than say classic industries? Asking because I am about to buy a pair. Thanks

Topcat

Quote from: 918Muscle on May 10, 2019, 08:58:29 PM
What makes David's better than say classic industries? Asking because I am about to buy a pair. Thanks

There's  only 2 manufacturers of plastic door panels for E bodies.

Palco
Metro

Dave at Roseville is responsible for getting the volume going well for Metro.
He has more insight and involvement than anyone else.

Palco is  :bricks:  :Thud: :rubeyes: :looney:

Metro is  :perfect10: :banana: :cheers: :yes:

anlauto

Find out the manufacturer, there are junk ones out there as mentioned. :alan2cents:

VCODE

Dave will give you the best deal and his shipping would be fare. Classic just charged me $44.00 for a 3lb small box  :verymad: I needed to call them 3 times and complain to get some of that money back, ripe off.
Bob

MoparDave

email me what your looking for and your address.  What car and color you are needing them for ?

dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com

Thx,
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

918Muscle

anlauto

Quote from: TX9AAR on June 06, 2019, 09:03:52 AM
@MoparDave  Did Metro ever come out with A pillar covers for a 70 Cuda. I still need to get a set my AAR

@TONY parts has excellent reproduction A pillar trim  :alan2cents:

MoparDave

Quote from: TX9AAR on June 06, 2019, 09:03:52 AM
@MoparDave  Did Metro ever come out with A pillar covers for a 70 Cuda. I still need to get a set my AAR

No, we were tooling up also to find out so was Tony so we scrapped the part and get them through Tony . Which we do have his in stock.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

anlauto

Quote from: TX9AAR on June 06, 2019, 10:51:42 AM
Thanks Alan I knew about Tony's parts but have never seen them I assume you have used them?
Several sets...just bought two sets last month. :twothumbsup: