Main Menu

I D these seats

Started by dougdel, April 26, 2019, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dougdel

Just curious if these are original or maybe from something else.  These seats were in it when I bought it and my build sheet has the number 6 on the seats column

1 Wild R/T

Since we don't know what car your working on.... There should be more than just a 6 for the seat code, maybe H6X9, But FWIW the 6 does indicate vinyl buckets...

However those are 70ish Mopar seats to start with, they obviously have some custom seat covers made for them...

anlauto

What kind and year of car are you working on ? Do they have plastic backs, or vinyl backs ? Are the hinge covers metal or plastic ?....More questions than answers here  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dougdel

They're in my 74 cuda. (Bs). Plastic hinge covers, one piece vinyl with what appears to be red velour all in one piece that pulls down over the frames and foam

anlauto

Those are the correct seats for your 74 Cuda however the red velvet has been added at one point. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration